'Time traveller' reveals big world changes over the next four years - one is in weeks

Presumably the time traveller will not only start winning an awful lot of lotteries, but never be anywhere near a place of danger.

1 Like

Well yes…he should win all the lotteries and give the money to everyone in need of help. Also, he should put out daily updates on potential hazards regarding travel, so we can avoid it…and he could at least let us know when the next lockdown is so I can go and stock up. Never mind green skies and dinosaur eggs, just give us something we can work with! :smiley:

2 Likes

It would be really useful if he could have fed back about the potential long term problems about the vaccine, and how successfully things turned out.

Not sure how using a few dreams he’s had about Mars being made from green cheese, Grommit, is of much help

Apparently he’s been here for some time now, so couldn’t he have warned us about the bloomin’ virus in the first place? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Class A drugs have a lot to answer for.

His name is not Lirpa Loof is it?

2 Likes

No, he’s just ‘backward’ in coming forward!
:thinking: :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve just gone back in time since I’d forgotten how to make corned beef hash, which I’m going to make for tea this evening. Time travel is such a useful string for one’s bow.

1 Like

I am beginning to wonder if all social media sites should only allow people who have been checked for mental illness to post.

We are due to have another storm, but people with knowledge tell us it will be here sooner than December 20 and December 25. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, wot U said, but who checks the checkers :wink::+1:

1 Like

I’ll have a quick look at the future and let you know the answer to your question. Right, I’ve done than and and have actually gone back a week on Sunday ago to tell you. So, now, you know.

1 Like

Seemingly BJ is taking the passports off people who use Class A drugs, https://news.sky.com/story/drug-users-face-removal-of-passports-and-driving-licences-under-boris-johnsons-new-10-year-plan-12487667so looks like he might be stuck here for some time, and have to relive the drama all over again! Come to think of it, if he survived all this stuff, then there is hope for us all, eh?

1 Like

Well I think I could do that!
These people who post rubbish are not really mentally ill, they are just pathetic attention seekers who use the internet so somebody will listen to them. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

That would be one heck of a job seeing as how different we all are anyway.

We all have mental health and just like physical health it can let us down so the person who checks the checkers could be ‘unwell’ too. :wink:

1 Like

You could just have pm’d me instead :wink::yum:

2 Likes

How does this person do the “Time Travel” bit when he must know how hard it is to get back into the Country when you’re done?

Would he have to be isolated at Heathrow?

Also, what bugs is he bringing back?

3 Likes

Well, if you watch Star Trek, Ted, you get discombobulated into tiny pieces then put back together at the other end. So I think after a laser light scan, and photon speed wash, he’s probably good to go :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

‘Simples’, he would just travel by rubber dinghy across the channel.
:grinning:

3 Likes

Ouch!

Never saw that one coming, Baz!

2 Likes

Well, it’s not Rocket Science, is it?

1 Like