Time to save the birds?

Song Made Entirely of Bird Calls is Climbing the Music Charts – Watch the Enchanting Music Video
The soothing soundscape consists of 25 different bird calls, hoots, and hollers. From blackbirds and woodpeckers to warblers and robins, all of the birds featured on the track are endangered in the UK.
With a sad story told by Hand shadow puppetry.
** The RSPB - Let Nature Sing**

3 Likes

Love it :sunglasses::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Too late, the Birds have flown :icon_wink:

1 Like

You should live round here Bretrick, there are Blackbirds, Robins, Song Thrushes, House Sparrows, Pigeons, Jackdaws, Crows, Rooks, Woodpeckers, Tits…uh hum, Starlings, and many more I have missed or didn’t recognise…Most of them visit my bird bath for a drink and scrub up… There are plenty of birds in South Yorkshire, I suspect it’s a money raising gimmick by the RSPB…Scarum tactics…I do support their work though…

3 Likes

I would be absolutely gobsmacked to hear that birds like blackbirds and robins are endangered.

Absolutely delightful!

The hand shadows are very clever!

Maybe there was a little help with the continuity!

1 Like

I’m sure I saw Tippi Hedren hiding in there somewhere.

1 Like

Birdsong FM plays birdsongs all day it’s lovely

1 Like

Wow, how great is that? A station dedicated to bird song. Nothing like that here in Australia, at least I have never heard of such a station.

Had a look just now and found https://www.birdsong.fm/.
There is a dedicated radio channel based in Sydney. Over 2000 miles away from me.