Things that annoy you!

Hi

Spot on Morti.

I very rarely say anything controversial.

I do however sometimes disagree with Level 3 Members.

I never flag anything, but I do play a little game of changing a word or two in my flagged posts to see what is acceptable.

It is good fun.

1 Like

I have never flagged anything EVER. I have no idea if anyone has cliped on me, but if they have too bad, as it won’t make any difference to how I think, feel or talk.

1 Like

Hi

A very simple explanation of who I am.

One of my carers has framed a psychological assessment of me.

He is justice led, not rule led.

He is difficult to control, but so often right.

I could not wish for a better reference.

I could have got much higher and much better paid by playing the game.

That is simply not me.

I was still well payed, but never for the top.

Yes people really annoy me.

1 Like

Plastic bags!

2 Likes

Shops that cover mushroom punnetts in cling film!

1 Like

Litter.
Our park has got dozens of bins for all sorts of waste but still there is litter.Sometimes just feet away from said bins!!!

2 Likes

I totally agree. I can be fined if my dog litters. Litter louts don’t.

1 Like

An advert on telly that seems to be on repeat about every 3 minutes.
It’s the one with a squeaky kids voice asking her Mother if they eat Chicken.
You must have seen it? There can’t be anyone in the whole world who hasn’t seen it!

Done to death it is. Drives me nuts, over and over again.

The silly yapping girls who work at the Pool, too busy gassing and forget to turn on the Jacuzzis, :rage: then one of the swimmers has to trek through to the front desk and give them a flea in their ears. Today it was me who had to go. I also made sure I didn’t take a towel and left plenty water all the way for them to mop up. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

STILL got temporary traffic lights everywhere I want to go.
It’s a conspiracy.
There is never anyone actually working, so my theory is, pranksters go out at night and put cones everywhere, just for the hell of it.

1 Like

Relentless Heat!

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. Bad for me, worse for the dog.

1 Like

Not only do a minority of dog walkers leave their dogs poo behind on my common and I say my common cos I live on it, there is far more rubbish being dropped on many of the walkways. Bottles, cans, plastic bags etc. Ooh it makes me mad!!

2 Likes

In this area someone is turning the diversion signs around to face the opposite direction. Drove past my house four times this morning. :rofl:

1 Like

Hi

Feral teenagers and younger who think it is funny to litter and throw rubbish into gardens.

1 Like

Feral maybe but castrated if I catch one!

1 Like

I can well believe it . I used to live near a lovely park with copious litter bins but every weekend it would be full of cans and rubbish often surrounding the bins not in them .
I stuck labels on the bins saying only people with an IQ of over a hundred may use these bins .

Didn’t they get rid of public bins due to the potential for hiding bombs and weapons? Thats what happened up here until a few years ago.

1 Like

This is park land so they still have and need them I doubt terrorists would bother to blow up a park unless it was crowed for some function.
Maybe in city centres and definitely on railway stations or they have transparent plastic bags .

We have a few rubbish bins on the lanes where we walk. Unfortunately a bunch of yobs congregate by an electrical substation and they have twice trashed that particular bin. That annoys me.