The Supernatural

It’s been a few days. I’d like to hear some more recounts.

When I was teaching I got talking with a parent who was a member of the local psychical research society. He told me of how they visited various places and hope to experience some unusual occurrences, one place being Worsley Old Hall which is now an excellent pub and restaurant that we visit regularly. The only things I remember him telling me were nothing more than unexplained noises (which can be expected from various causes in such an old building) and ‘feelings’ (which are, of course, subjective).
Nevertheless, I told him I’d be very interested in coming along one night when they next arrange an ‘overnight’ somewhere. Unfortunately, I heard nothing more from him.

The Supernatural Thread

Aysa you mention the 'Supernatural thread ’ where is this Please

Er! Your on it deylon :relaxed:

Oo-er!
Deylon, as Doc said, this IS the supernatural thread! :confused:

Youre here on it Deylon…now:-D
Any experiences youve had we will look forward to hearing :slight_smile:

:lol: Its been ‘merged’ :-p

You mean there was more than one ‘Supernatural’ thread? I didn’t know. What were they both called?

Or perhaps, like Brigadoon, it disappears and only reappears once a year!

No no no - ya see Deylon asked where it was, then - it was merged to the original one, so now she’s in the right place :-p

Yes. I was attempting to make a joke. Not very good, I’m afraid.

Oh - I sawry … :-p

I’ll let you off if you tell us about a supernatural experience you’ve had!

Had a photograph taken at our gran’s house, the house was empty as everyone was outside to be in the picture. It wasn’t noticed at the time but some years later sorting through them after gran passed away, you could see a face like image at the window behind us peering out. It looked like granddad.

Wow …spooky or what Cinderella…how can that be explained away ?

Well I dont know how I got here Supernatural hey? A few months ago our dear dog had to be put to sleep. A few weeks later ,as I was coming to terms with it , I woke up in the night to ‘hear’ him barking, I quickly jumped out of bed and got to the top of the stairs when I realised he wasnt here any more and the barking stopped.I hadnt been dreaming about him,I was in a nice dream about something else, there were no other dogs around,and this sound definitely seemed to be at the bottom of the stairs ,where he often stood when he heard something

Not accusing anyone of anything but my brother-in-law, knowing that my mother-in-law is really keen on such things, sent her a photograph of him in front of his home and on which he had Photoshopped a face in a window.
She was convinced it was genuine, and it certainly looked like it.

It is well known that the brain can play tricks especially when we are under stress or feeling upset.

I hasten to add that I am certainly not trying to pour scorn on these, or any, recounts on here. I’m simply attempting to offer alternative explanations.
Really, I’d dearly love to experience something first-hand for which I cannot offer an explanation.

Saw this on another site…creepy goings on.!

When we lived in our previous property, where the weirdest of activity took place on an almost daily basis for 11 of the 15years we lived there, at least we didn’t lack interesting after dinner conversation!

Had an odd event at the weekend, Grace wants her hair cut short but we are not so keen on the idea, when something like this comes up we say to each other what would her mum have said, well it got to that point and I was saying she loved her own long hair I doubt she would have wanted Gracie’s cut, as I stopped speaking one of the photo albums fell off the side board, they have stood there for well over a year I disturbed, as it hit the floor it opened to a page with a picture of Tasha with short hair aged 8 ! Message I think … I’d forgotten she wanted her hair short then didn’t like it and regret it.