The most Ugliest car

I saw what looked like a brand new Kia in the car park at the mall which struck me as exceedingly ugly, I wish I had taken a picture of it.

1 Like

You mean the new Sportage?

Why do they design a vehicle and then make it look like all the air has been sucked out?
If people were serious about saving the planet, all the vehicles would be of a standard design and engine size, and parts able to be recycled.

That’s the bz4x, isn’t it. Have you had a look at the interior?

Since there’s no accounting for taste it might be interesting to have a thread about what we consider well-designed cars for a change.

1 Like

We’ve had that in communist Germany with the Trabant car. Honecker said that that should do for the working population.

I am not sure. It might have been the Picanto or Cerato if I see it again I will take a pic

They’re all a variation of a design, not to dissimilar to a Vauxhall Mocca.

I don’t mind the Mokka caricature…They seem to be very popular around here. Unfortunately I’ve never owned a Vauxhall (heard a lot of bad stuff about them) and too long in the tooth to buy one now.

If it’s electric Dachs, it’s badly designed in my opinion. I would never consider one… :018:

I’ve had vauxhalls for a long time no issues with mine, pays money takes choice, I’m not saying the Mocca is ugly just that these small suv’s all look the same, Renauts and peugeot to name a couple,
I did look at a mocca before settling on the crossland, the inside was too futaristic for my tastes, but back to ugly, who cares when owning one, a to b economically is the order of the day now.

I think that would be a great idea, for everyone. Pity he had to spoil the idea by making it a class thing. I would guess that the posh upper class people do most of the polluting with their Chelsea Taxis and Range Rovers.

Just an observation caricature, I’m probably just a dyed in the wool petrol head. Well, diesel head really. The diesel engine is so versatile and will run on most fuels, so easy to service, and will run forever if lovingly cared for. Both my Berlingo Courier vans ran for over 300,000 miles each without so much as a splutter. My 12 year old Nissan Qashqai 2 litre diesel is like the brown stuff off a shovel, and I celebrated it’s 100,000 mile birthday last year. Nothing against Vauxhalls, but never owned one, but I know folks who have and they changed them for a Ford.

I had a Diesel Zafira, did 120,000 when I changed it, every thing else had started to go wrong.

I quite liked the Zafira when I was looking to buy the Qashqai, I even test drove a Meriva, but I think they had been out a while and were looking a bit old fashioned. A bit like me …

have to say i quite like the Toyota new designs, appealing and a bit on the expensive side for the leccie types

It looks okay to me, and if I were into cars I would quite like an electric one. My car just sits there doing nothing most of the time, so it doesn’t make much difference to me what it looks like or what it runs on. I would be better off without a car, really, but I can’t quite bring myself to get rid of it.

:blue_car: :slightly_frowning_face:

No need to worry Harbal, the decision to get rid of our motors has already been taken, and it won’t be long before most of us won’t be able to afford one…

That decision may well have been taken, but not by anybody with the slightest chance of bringing it about in the foreseeable future. I don’t think it’s such a bad idea; the amount of traffic on the roads is ridiculous.

I didn’t say I didn’t like the idea Harbal…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Well how am I supposed to argue about it with you if you do like the idea? :102:

1 Like