The Mindless Thread

I’m at the bar and a lovely lady sitting beside me asks, ”What do you do, Sweetie”
Well I thinks a bit while sipping a few, then says, ”I race Pickup Trucks!”

The Hottie all excited asks, “Wow Sweetie," "How many races have you won?”
I take a few more sips on my Beers! …”I haven’t caught any yet!”

I PASSED OUT WHILE WRITING THIS

I can’t rember what it means.

1 Like

An attorney arrived home late, after a very tough day trying to get a stay of execution for his client. His last minute plea for clemency to the governor had failed and he was feeling worn out and depressed. As soon as he walked through the door at home, his wife started on him about, ‘What time of night to be getting home is this? Where have you been? Dinner is cold and I’m not reheating it’. And on and on and on. Too shattered to play his usual role in this familiar ritual, he poured himself a shot of whiskey and headed off for a long hot soak in the bathtub, pursued by the predictable sarcastic remarks as he dragged himself up the stairs.

While he was in the bath, the phone rang. The wife answered and was told that her husband’s client, James Wright, had been granted a stay of execution after all.
Wright would not be hanged tonight. Finally realizing what a terrible day he must have had, she decided to go upstairs and give him the good news. As she opened the bathroom door, she was greeted by the sight of her husband, bent over naked, drying his legs and feet. ‘They’re not hanging Wright tonight,’ she said.
He whirled around and screamed, ‘FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, DON’T YOU EVER STOP?!’

After flicking through the magazine her father says, “To be honest I’m not sure, but I don’t think spanking our 16-year-old daughter is going to help her.”

“I love you,” she said. “Is that you talking,” I asked, “Or the wine?” “It’s me talking to the wine.”
Once you’re married, people stop asking about your sex life. They know you don’t have one.
Sure, I play the world’s most dangerous sport. I disagreed with my wife.

Arguing with someone you know is like trying to read the “Terms of Use” on the internet.
Eventually, you just give up and click, “I Agree.”

I see a woman in the supermarket and say, “You know, I’ve lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?”
“Why?” asks the Hottie? “Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman my wife appears out of nowhere.”

1 Like

I seem to have signed up for this years CRUK fun run again. What was I thinking? I must have been out of my mind.

1 Like

That’s great EZ. I do Cancer Research with World Community Grid.org. It includes most all uncurable diseases also. Lots of Europe have members belonging also.

Think there are over 800,000 world wide who contributed their spare Puter time to Research, TB. Aids, Rain patterns & etc. 178 years here. Helping the truly unfortunate is so commendable is my thought. The Storage facilities for all the finished stuff is immense. Available for the researchers to harvest. The current operation membership is over 27,000.

The Research is powered by The BOINC system, it includes a huge diversification of subject / research problems worldwide. Lots of sponsors, the main center is now in Canada.

World Community Grid - Global Statistics
A ton of our tasks have been completed for now. More to come most likely also. As the group completes we move to Phase 2 then phase 3 as stuff is getting figured out.

My thoughts are that as we move forward the Human Race may jump 1000’s of years into the Future.

With all the news bulletins we are hearing daily and what’s going on around the world currently it would be nice to think the Human Race had a future.

1 Like

Nah, just get Selfish.

1 Like

So many Humans are causing problems :icon_wink:

1 Like

well I say a have a larf at life then…

cant go wrong with the olde post card humour…

1 Like

I went to the Book Store tonight and a Really Hot Hottie came up to me and asked me, “What type of story really turns me on?” Sure, I had to think about that. So, I asked her, “what can you recommend to a bored $400.000,000?”

It’s a case of mind over matter. I don’t mind and you don’t matter.

1 Like

mindless

who can that be?

Your pet rock will love you just as much as you love it. Mine is Stoned!

I went Dirt Bike Off Roading yesterday. It was very painful !

1 Like

My bike has a cheese cutter saddle. You don’t know real pain unless you have a cheese cutter saddle.

2 Likes