The long descent

Great story Harbal. I normally avoid reading any posts over three or four lines, partly because I’m a busy man of international importance but mostly because I can’t be bothered. I enjoyed reading that though and glad to hear that all worked out well in the end. I do like a corny ending. :wink:

Oh dear, not the reverse bungee jump under the bridge? :lol:

Thank you, Mags. :slight_smile:

Quite possibly, Longdogs; the facts haven’t been ascertained yet. :cool:

Brilliant, Harbal, you certainly have a wonderful way with words!

As do you, ST. Which reminds me; it’s getting close to Christmas. :wink:

Tick Tock Tick Tock!

Is it a Christmas Eve wedding? :shock:

Whoa! I sure hope so, I love a good wedding…Especially since it’s been mostly funerals this year…:frowning: The old guy with the sickle and lamp hasn’t caught up with me yet though…Fortunately!..:wink:

If you see him, kick his ass. :-p

Consider it well kicked Longy…:021:

Is it wise to go round kicking supernatural entities wielding very sharp scythes, and whose existence has but one purpose: namely to separate us mortal beings from life, Foxy? I certainly wouldn’t risk it. :shock:

:cool:

You could be right there Harbal, perhaps a strongly worded letter would suffice instead…:cool:

Yes, but do you have the address?

Westminster!:twisted:

Mission accomplished - will post it in the Christmas forum at the week end - after the proof readers have seen it!!

I can hardly wait, S.T. :041:

I look forward to reading it Tabby, does it carry a warning? I’m a bit squeemish…:shock:

Gird your loins, Foxy, proof readers liked it so it is on it’s way!:smiley:

Loins suitably Girded Tabby…:smiley: