The Lionesses the final

The German Pop(p) star is said to be injured (muscular problems).
There’s no reason for the referee to be allegedly biased. Ukraine keeps complaining about Germany.

Fab goal for England!

1 Like

They’ve done it!

Well done the Lionesses 2-1 against Germany

:041: :041:

2 Likes

Yes !!! :laughing:

1 Like

Congratulations to our England womens team.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be a party pooper, I hate football…but…ok, well done girls

Wot a great game well done Lionesses

I don’t hate the game but no longer follow it, but well done ladies.

So exciting!!! :soccer: :trophy:

Loved it… well done ladies showing the chaps how its done :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not a big footie fan, but I loved every minute of this one! Well done Lionesses, you just made HERSTORY :raised_hands:

Every time I looked at the Ref, I thought it was Rebekah Vardy! Maybe she was moonlighting for some extra dosh to pay her legal bills. Great result for England, despite MS Vardy’s decisions! :wave: :wave: :wave:

A scrappy, tough, well fought win. Well done Ladies. You have bought joy to the nation. The German papers are reporting, (a well known phrase) We waz robbed. Sorry Germany, we do understand perfectly what you feel.

It was fantastic and I was on the edge of my seat.:tada::trophy::soccer::medal_sports:

Now I have to watch the Commonwealth Games at lunchtime as a relative of mine Rhys McClenaghan is in the final on the Pommel Horse representing N Ireland.

The girls have been given a well earned bonus of £55k apiece .

The game is reported to have been watched by 17.4 million people.

Now, Where have I seen that figure before? :thinking:

Same here but even hard-hearted me had a tear in my eye when the final whistle blew. Well done ladies. Why on earth can’t they have a bus top parade like a men’s team would??? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

One common factor in the 1966 and 2022 finals was the luxury of a huge home support.

I’d like to say football isn’t my thing but I would like to congratulate the ladies on a job well done .
Achieving what you set out to do is sometimes more difficult than you expected but the ladies took it all in their stride and made everyone proud to be English