The Lancet Scolds Those Claiming a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated

Bullshit

The USA has excellent healthcare

Interestingly, we in the UK used to have to pay National Insurance to fund the NHS (and pensions), although those who didn’t pay N.I. for whatever reason were also covered. A similar system to the above. Now, of course, N.I. is just another tax which goes to the government.

Perhaps we should follow their example and have compulsory health insurance payments like the above. I suppose we should also pay in the same way for our state pensions too.

But who pays for the healthcare of those who don’t have insurance, like illegal immigrants for example, in France and Germany?

Hi

A difficult one.

It takes 17 years to become a Consultant or GP and the NHS does get it’s money back during that time.

Junior Doctors in particular work stupid hours.

The NHS provides very expensive Emergency Care, with no cost limits.

The Private Sector offers a much quicker and better Service, but only for certain defined things.

Those which can be costed in Advance.

They are two, very different things.

They cannot be compared.

1 Like

Hi

The USA only has good Healthcare for those who can afford it.

The costs are stupid.

5 Likes

How very true .

As eloquent as ever.

If life expectancy is a result of health care (which I think is a fair assumption) then the USA is well behind even the UK in health care.

|United Kingdom|81.3 years|
| — | — | — | — | — |
|United States| 78.9 years|

The population of many of the richest countries in the world have life expectancies of over 80 years. In 2019 the life expectancy in Spain, Switzerland, Italy, and Australia was over 83 years. In Japan it was the highest with close to 85 years.

2 Likes

Cheeky. You know as well as I do that it ain’t that easy!!

Life expectancy should not be s single measurement for good healthcare.

The UK is 13th in the world yet we are the 5th biggest economy.

The NHS does have cost limits. A lot of available medicines are not available on the NHS because of cost

The NHS takes every penny of income tax to find it yet we gave 740,000 missed cancer appointments and waiting lists of 5 million plus.

If you believe the mortality rates from covid the NHS is one (if not the) worst in Europe

You should read this …

Sage have been deliberately misleading us

@ Brucy, As usual you forgot something, the influence of the American gun laws on their early death statistics Brucy`??
Please keep up !!
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I fear your lack of maths clouds your thought processes Assman. 35000 pa out of 330,000,000? Of course it will have an effect but other countries will have other processes affecting the figures, for example the Australian road toll per 100,000 is far higher than Europe Life expectancy does have other factors but health care is a major one of them.

I hope that helps.

@Bruce , That just proves Australians can’t drive Brucy !!
You have got just one road that runs round the outside of
the country and only see another car every 100 miles and
still you crash!! WTF!
Donkeyman! :grin::grin:

Thanks for sharing your opinion Assman. I am sure someone finds it useful.

3 Likes

I just want to get past 70 years old, one way or another, I have a point to prove.

1 Like

You stay where you are Spitty, I passed seventy last year and my life went t$ts up…
:woozy_face:

1 Like

There is a lot of truth in that. I was going great guns until I turned 70 now I am in my mid 70s I find things that were easy are now difficult or take an exceptionally long time to complete. 70 was definitely the turning point

1 Like

Your article is from 2015 it illustrates the complete failure of Obamacare.

Same here Bruce, I seem to have aged more than the one year difference should have made…
:coffin:

1 Like

Me too. After all, according to the Bible we are all entitled to three-score and ten, so by rights I should still be alive right up until August next year.

1 Like