The Grinch is real

Stealing Christmas packages. Low life’s. Wouldn’t want to face the judge having stole Christmas from a lot of kids. On the bright side there is no delivery fee for the prison ride. :grinning:

1 Like

Where is their conscience would be my question, not everyone has one though, personally I don’t understand why anyone would do this, especially stealing from children,…I’m baffled,:weary:

2 Likes

I was reading a story the other day on how to beat these thieves. People are taking in their Amazon deliveries as normal, then opening the box very carefully and removing whatever they had bought. The box is then refilled with used cat litter and other smelly rubbish, waste food, etc and resealed. The next day the property owner then puts the box out on the porch by the front door and, hopefully, along comes Joe Thief and takes it away. :lol:

3 Likes

I’ve been watching CCTV clips from door step & yard cameras on Youtube. All from America & the lengths people have gone to to thwart the thieves. Some are very funny. The funniest are the very loud sirens that scare the thieves into dropping the packages & running, even funnier when they fall over bushes to get away.

2 Likes

Love it :joy::joy::joy:

There’s more and more of it in the U.K. apparently, the gits.

They call them doorstep pirates or porch pirates but I can think of other names to call them …….

2 Likes

This guy does it all the time.

2 Likes

I’ve watched that one, it was brilliant.

1 Like