Thank you Feey

Just wanted to say a big thank you to @Feey for the quizzes he posts.

13 Likes

100% agree.

1 Like

Yes I’ll third that! :grin:

2 Likes

I vary rarely visit the the quizzes and such like games but I am aware of Feey preparing them for our members, so yes, I join Maver-rik and other members with grateful thanks to Feey for all the effort he puts in to keep the brain cells working for our members! :grin: :clap:

Thank you Feey!

2 Likes

Is that plural a typo?

Hear Hear…

1 Like

Add my thanks for fun threads on this forum, Feey!

2 Likes

Thanks from me too :+1:

2 Likes

And me!

2 Likes

And me :slight_smile:
Thank you Feey!

3 Likes

A massive Thank You to Feey from me too. I really enjoy Dingbats. Dingbats is the only game l play on here.

I would like to join in on other games on here but l fear that l might be intruding on established player’s territory.

2 Likes

…and absolutely nothing to do with not having a clue of what’s going on. Me too!! :wink::rofl:

1 Like

I did thank Feey a week or two back, but its good to know others feel the same.
Well done Feey. :smiley:

3 Likes

Many Thanks from me too @Feey - I enjoy trying to solve the puzzles you post and appreciate all the research and effort you put into providing them to entertain us all. :+1:

1 Like

a big thankyou back to all of you i enjoy posting and am glad it gives enjoyment to all of you. i even try solving them myself even though i have the answers i am sorry if some of the pics do not seem relevant to the answers but theres nothing i can do about that, i do have plenty others to post.

5 Likes

@Melgal70 - more than likely! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Feey, :+1: