Texas Could Vote to Secede From U.S. in 2023 as GOP Pushes for Referendum (not really)

Texas is voting to secede from the US. The US Constitution says they can’t secede unilaterally. Just shows that some US states the size of some countries are vying for their independence.

What is GOP?

The Republican party.

I had to look up why they’re called the GOP which stands for Grand Old Party. Ha!

Thanks for the explanation, folks are chasing ghosts.

1 Like

Sounds like the Republican Delegates in Texas made a lot of weird resolutions at their recent Convention! - chasing ghosts is about right! - everything I’ve read about the resolutions from that Convention so far has been refusing to accept the current facts and wanting to turn the clock back.
Some of the stuff they came out with was seriously sickening and some was just farcical.

I’m not surprised, immigration is a nightmare thanks to Bidens catastrophic government.

Trump hasn’t lost his base, thats becoming ever more clear and the latest Jan 6th theater and fake scandal has disastrously back-fired on the Democrats again.

When will Harris oust Biden and become the biggest disaster in American history since 2020 ? It’s coming, she will use the 25th Amendment to boot him out and bring in crooked Hilary.

Give it back to Mexico .