Surfermom's Great Labradoodle Encounter

When you got home, you knocked the jar of chicken feed into the freezer and had to vacuum it out. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Now we will never know what you would have said.:lol:

Yes! How did you know!

Actually…

I said, just loud enough for his wife to hear, "You can try to train your dog, and you can even try to train your wife…

But you, sir, cannot not train me."

And with a smile and wave to his wife, I was off.

I feel a little bad for that rudeness, but not very much.
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I still would have taken the dog. Might even have offered to train it for them.:lol:

I thought that really loudly, Rhian - but you know how it is…biting that teacher’s tongue :lol:.

From what I saw, Mr. Grump could have definitely used your help. Sweet, lovable but bonkers puppy!

I don’t consider that to be rude surfermom. You did well. :lol:

Thank you, LD. However, it was the tone I used…the TONE. :lol:

It looks like more than the puppy that needs training Surfermom.
Some friends of mine down at the running club were out on their Sunday morning run. As they were about to cross a road junction, a car sped up and cut them off, the driver grinning through an open window. One of the lads quickly grabbed the car keys through the open window and threw them as far as he could into some undergrowth…Now that’s what I call justice!..:smiley: You should have run off with the dog, who obviously preferred your company to theirs…

But I am a 6’4" 25 y.o. rugby type!

Only I’m 5’ 4".

And I have never played rugby.

And I’m nearly 60.

Never mind :lol:.

Your point is well taken about the wife, which is why I gave her a little food for thought. I feel sorry for her and the dog.

I have noticed most labradoodles/cockerpoos etc are nuts & too many of them don’t get proper training. They are cute though. We have a poodle cross next door, think he’s a Cavapoo, he is nuts too & friends have a Cockerpoo that steals cuddly toys. The owner had to pay for it, as it was rather wet.:lol:

I’m still looking for them and I’m bl**dy livid. :twisted:

:lol::lol:

Ah yes, I know the TONE. :cry:

Welcome to Yorkshire Longdogs…:-D:-D:-D

Too right we do Longdogs, it’s a very familiar tone emanating from Mrs Fox…:-(:-(:frowning:

He’s just lucky he didn’t get the TONE in combination with

the LOOK.

A subtle blend of sarcasm mixed with pure evil. :shock:

:lol:

I’m scared! :shock:

It’s ok. You aren’t the only one:

https://i.ibb.co/nngMS9c/Screen-Shot-2020-08-14-at-10-21-03-AM.png

Hi

One of my staff was a 5ft 4 very slim lady.

What you would call a size zero.

She was scary, none of us would pick a fight with her:shock:

You would be on the floor and in severe pain in under a second.:smiley:

She was the youngest of six, five older brothers.

That’s the one and I notice that the male has captured the response perfectly. :lol:

I suppose he left the toilet seat up again or didn’t wipe the tea stain off the worktop. :lol: