Great roof top to jump off from if you’re depressed!
Why would you be depressed if you could afford to live in a house like that Zac?
But it has no soul Foxy … if money were no object I’d live in a castle.
It probably has if you look around in the footings.
I’ m still waiting to ask for a 99 with a flake and raspberry sauce.
My neighbor, Angie died 3 weeks ago from Cancer. She was a sweet-girl and always waved!
That is really sad when people are taken away far too soon in life. ![]()
Given that we will all die one maybe there is. Sadly my mother was riddled with cancer and the last time my 2 brothers and I visited her in the hospital she knew her death wasn’t far off she told us to go away as “I just want to join your father”. He had died 2 years earlier and they had been married 50 years😿. She died that night and the Dr said she had a look of calm serenity which hadn’t see before
We only get out of here one way. Hold happiness closely if we can.