Something to do on a wet Thursday! afternoon

How organised are you when it comes to chargers? I used to just keep all mine in a drawer and promptly forget which charges what! I hate throwing things out if they can be made use of - so came up with this idea. Pringle tubes and Twiglets boxes - covered in pretty paper and neatly (well- almost) labelled! Chargers duly organised.

IMG_9478 (2)

5 Likes

I can just see you eating lots of Pringles and Twiglets while watching the video.

1 Like

I have a similar system.

I write on each device using a Tipex whiteout pen (those things for correcting typos etc), then chuck them all in a box.

Alas the box is not dust proof. We don’t get enough wet days to be sticking wallpaper on tins :wink:

2 Likes

I have a shoe box labelled “hair straighteners” (which has about five of these and it’s beyond me why I had so many), and another labelled “Mice,(mostly dead)”. I have a plan to locate and label all chargers with a little note to say what’s what. However, to do this I have to do some research to find the appliances they belong to…

Very sensible. I wish I’d had that idea about twenty years ago.

I use twist ties to tie all the cords together after I’ve coiled it as neatly as I can. Then I write on the paper part of the twist tie what the cord is for.

I like the decorations on your tubes, SilverTabby.

1 Like

Walk five miles in the rain…Triffic!

:parasol_on_ground:

1 Like

I LMAO, but in reality I’m laughing because I have drawer full of adapters of one kind or another and chargers too. I need to clean it out, I noticed I still have a vga cable in there, so some are a bit outdated.

1 Like

What a great idea and they look so pretty,ST.:+1: