Some late colour

Lovely but I have to admit my favourite of them all is the last white flower , simply beautiful

Smashing photos Mups, looks a lovely garden and dahlias have always been a favourite of mine, such colour and variety… :slight_smile:

Thank you for your kind comments Queenie and Barry.

Yes Barry, Dahlias have so many beautiful colours and types haven’t they. I luv 'em.

Queenie, the little fluffy white flower is rather special. Unfortunately I cannot send you a cutting though. :wink:

There’s still a bit of colour left in my garden, it adds a bit of cheer to the later months when things start to look bare in the garden. This was taken yesterday.

Is that a hedgehog to the left of the stepping stone Mags?

That is lovely Mags, so many pretty colours still.

Have you ever grown the white Nerines too?
I tried them this year and liked them. I have a feeling they are not so hardy as the pink Bowdenii ones though, but we’ll see.

What a lovely thread thank you mups .

Yes it is Barry … but it’s made of stone! :smiley:

No I haven’t Mups, I didn’t realise you could get white ones as well. I’ll look out for those. The pink ones seem to last for ages don’t they.

There’s some here at T & M to show you what they look like Mags. Mine have nearly finished now, so can’t show you mine.
You can get red ones too.

https://search.thompson-morgan.com/search?w=Red%20Nerines&asug=

They look very pretty with different shades of pink but I do like the white ones. :slight_smile:

Amazing autumn colour

actual colour (no editing)

https://i.imgur.com/SY5b1zF.jpg

dodged the fine drizzle in the back garden to photo this plant just now.

Lovely RS.

A lovely show Mups and still going strong…:cool:

Thank you Meg. :slight_smile:

Late colour today…

Very pretty Mags. :023:

I have your little Owl’s twin brother here, too. :smiley:

Thanks Mups, it’s such a mild winter so far isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Is yours called Ollie too? :lol:

How did you know? :lol:

Well said Rhian !