Social Media Trolls to be Unmasked

All sites should have a TL status (Troll Likelihood) :icon_wink: :+1:

I hope this is not the thin end of the wedge, just where does ā€˜Trollingā€™ end and misinformation begin. There has been much said and questions asked about climate change and covid related issues that do not follow the media or establishments rhetoric. They are banned from the MSM and find a place on twitter and other social media sites. It must be quite a thorn in the establishments side, and to this end, even twitter are getting nervous about some of itā€™s content and have taken to censoring certain things. Remember that the establishment and MSM can take you down easily if you donā€™t play ball. But how do you stop people providing alternative thinking and theories? First you make them laughing stocks and call them conspiracy theorists, the establishment can play them at their own game by planting supposed conspiracy theorists and publish silly material, like David Icke for example, and the baby gets thrown out with the bathwater.

Eventually the evidence against vaccines and climate change gets too big to ignore as more and more people have their eyes opened to the worldwide con that is slowly taking place. So now they will introduce laws to remove, not only trolls, but anyone who challenges the official rhetoric, just like they do in China or North Korea, except in this country they convince you the public that itā€™s in your, and your childrenā€™s best interests to obey.

Evidence is not trolling
Itā€™s putting out false information which can harm and posting a lot of it in a malicious / provocative way .
One example that comes to mind is the specious information put out about the McCann family .
When one troll who was posting hundreds of malicious posts a day about them ,was found out she ended her own life .

2 Likes

As I understand it this proposal is to attack on line bullying and defamation.

1 Like

The internet is the best thing since sliced bread Bruce, but it contains a lot of mischief makers and scoundrels. I can see the internet being a closed shop in the future because it gives Joe public too much power and undermines the establishment.

Its happening alreadyā€¦

https://inews.co.uk/news/technology/twitter-bans-sharing-photos-and-videos-of-people-without-their-consent-1328013

You need an internet exit strategy. :icon_wink: :beer:

But thatā€™s good isnā€™t it?
Iā€™d be livid if someone posted a pic of me without asking me first, wouldnā€™t you?

3 Likes

Yes of course, so would I! But I think its more to do with celebs than the ordinary folkā€¦or at least they have the money to do something about itā€¦

I think itā€™s to do with ( eg) men sending private pictures of their ex girl friends to all and sundry .

1 Like

So do you want your pictures back then @ruthio
:cry:

Thatā€™s using the telephone service, not relevant at all

I most certainly do, and especially THAT one!! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think it can be removed off the workshop wall without damaging it ruthioā€¦
:nerd_face:

1 Like

Then you give me no option but to charge you wall rent!! :grin:

Where do I send the cheque?
:sunglasses:

My daughter use to love posting photos of all sorts on Facebook, but some of me she posted I felt I looked really awful, I am definitely not photogenic in my view, and did say to her can you just post photos that I look good inā€¦and please take the yuk ones down ā€¦I think she should show me 1stā€¦

1 Like

Dianne, consultation and openness is everything, especially with spouses and offspringā€™s.

1 Like

yes but the trouble with offspring is there springsā€¦Husbands are a walk in the Park.

1 Like

Depends who or what is at the center of the universe.