Social Distancing in the Extreme

You Brits know how to do it. I would like to order my personal plane ride. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
What’s really funny is they didn’t upgrade him to 1st class. The entire plane is empty, but 1st class is off limits unless you pay. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There sure are some nutters making decisions now. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I can’t find out why he was the only passenger on the flight,Danny?

Does it tell you?..I hope it’s not staring me in the face.:joy:

Of course social distancing, I still don’t get it?

1 Like

I don’t know, but it’s unreal. They give you an idea toward the end of report here.

1 Like

My friend & I once had a cinema screening all to ourselves. We were the only people watching the film.
Daft thing was there’d been a fire scare & no one had come & asked us to leave, forgot we were there I suppose, as we left after the film a staff member spotted us leaving & said we shouldn’t have been there, she was pretty cross, we explained no one had told us to evacuate so we’d watched the whole film. The fire was a false alarm any way, but bad for them if we’d been in the cinema when it burnt down. No wonder we got it to ourselves too.

1 Like

It’s all to do with the airlines being able to keep their regular route schedule and landing gate. Apparently the CEO of Lufthansa Group has said they “will have to carry out 18,000 extra, unnecessary flights just to secure our take-off and landing rights”. Sheer madness that these rules are still being applied in a pandemic :102:

3 Likes

Many years ago I flew from Sydney to London on a QANTAS 747 with 5 other passengers. There were more stewardesses than passengers and we all got four seats to ourselves to sleep on.

Apparently the plane was loaded with cargo

1 Like

That’s a bit of a kick in the goolies for the save the planet brigade…
:flushed:

4 Likes

Yep Foxy, all that C02 we saved mid pandemic, going to waste.

2 Likes

Well, quite. What a crazy world we live in, eh?

2 Likes

There is no extreme distance, in ensuring protection.

2 Likes