So ... Why did I come up here?

Made it

6 Likes

Thank you - he has a lovely nature - very gentle.

2 Likes

He looks in tip top condition, ST…I can tell he is loved!..do you spoil him?

2 Likes

what a lovely series of photos

2 Likes

Thank you, Pauline, he is certainly loved - would I admit to spoiling him? Both cats are brushed, combed, and have their teeth cleaned before their breakfast each day. He is quite happy about that - Willow not so happy. He loves to play - thinks he is still a kitty. Willow ,being older, looks on in disdain!

Thank you very much! Was a bit button happy that day.

2 Likes

What a lovely cat tabs, I miss our lovely cat bobo, it’s nearly seven years since she departed

2 Likes

Bootiful!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ve just had a laugh at my friend’s cat that managed to turn the speed on her treadmill up to #8 as she was using it.

The family would love a cat but we are too near a main road, so we settled on a hamster for now.

2 Likes

Nemo has an obsession for anything with buttons he can press - I have to hide the DVD remote, and have often come home to find lights on all over the house!

4 Likes

@SilverTabby a good selection of pics, Nemo’s expression clearly shows him thinking out his way down to safety! :grinning:

2 Likes

What a lively car!

2 Likes

Aww Nemo is gorgeous and an awesome name! :007:

1 Like

It’s the whiskers. Think James mason and 20,000 Leagues under the Sea

1 Like

A lovely selection of happening. Was he thirsty, ST? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

He didn’t ask for the taps to be turned on so I think he was just being nosy!

1 Like

a family 3 doors from us have cats, they visit regularly and we have been known to feed them…in the last week we have had gifts of 3 dead mice at our door…I think that means a thank you…

ok nightwork, as if I am allowed outside after dark…

2 Likes

saber lazy boy 1
he is younger but retired early…

2 Likes

Beautiful sequence of photos @SilverTabby. What a lovely cat Nemo is :cat2: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m a little late to this thread, but it’s so cute, I couldn’t resist posting. It made me laugh. Thanks for that, SilverTabby.

1 Like

I am also late to this thread, beautiful cat and we all know how your cats are loved, give them a stroke from me xxx

2 Likes