Showtrial, anybody watching?

I thought it was OK, didn’t really grip me. Hated Talitha of course but I suppose that’s the point

No, didn’t watch this one. Forgot it was on in fact.

1 Like

Yes I’m watching it it’s pretty good and you’re right that Talitha is a hateful little cow

1 Like

That’s Great !!..Haven’t watched it yet, but already I’m disliking this Talitha :rofl: :rofl:

I’m watching it too, and enjoying it. I think I’m mesmerised by the green nails …!!

What I hate most about her is that smirking grin she always got.

Yes I know what you mean - hopefully that will soon be wiped off her face or else someone will smack it off!

1 Like

Top class drama, brilliant court scenes. 10/10 from me.

1 Like

And on me, it warmed on me

Yes…I enjoyed it but found the ending a bit confusing

Same here but we haven’t watched the last episode yet. I’m glad we downloaded it from catch up.

1 Like

It was well worth watching, glad you persevered!

I enjoyed this, very good… brilliant acting by Talitha, good script, still not sure if she did it, or should I feel sorry for her…Was/is Dillon a creepy murderer or a sad victim ???

Very good

I don’t usually like things where the ending is vague but I thought it added something this time. I choose to believe she’s a psycho and did it :female_detective:

Really???
But at the end she was teasing, back to her normal self surely?

Maybe, you can interpret it either way really, but I didn’t like her so I’m biased :joy:

Maybe her abusive upbringing left her void of all empathy. She made no excuses and made no denial for her actions that shamed her and disgusted others…… Was she telling the truth all along when she said she never killed anyone, denying Dhillon accounts how she killed Hannah by simply saying she wasn’t there.

Was Dhillon a clever manipulative weirdo, knowing he had Mummy wrapped round his finger, and she would always protect her baby with excuses of him suffering with mental issues. Dhillon in court praised Talitha saying she was special and he would do anything for her, this after she denied his account of events in court…… Or was Dhillon trying to give the impression that Talitha had taken advantage of his frail mental suffering to manipulate him to do/say whatever she said

The Police, prosecution and Maree didn’t like her, with DI Cassidy even hiding vital evidence to prove her guilty……was this because of evidence or her attitude…… perhaps caused by her inability to show compassion.

2 Likes

I bow to your superb analysis!

1 Like

Truth is I’m probably totally wrong… And that sly cunning Talitha is a bigger bull****** than me and she did strangle poor Hannah and framed Dhillon

1 Like

Nooooooooooo!

1 Like