Show me your cats and kittens

You never own a cat, you are it’s slave & the cat owns you. If it finds you lacking, it goes & finds a better place to live.

MY LAST CAT BILLY, WAS WATCHING A VIDEO OF HIMSELF AND HIS FRIEND PLAYING IN THE GARDEN.

My last cat, Cassie…

MY AMERICAN FRIENDS KITTENS.

HOW HE GOT THEM TO ALL STAY STILL I DON’T KNOW.

This is my Puss-Cat…when he was about a year old…he is now quite a large kitty…and 13 years old. Note, he is sitting on my dining room table…:lol:

No cats now, but this was Floyd. He’s lying on my daughter.

My brother and his wife have a cat who looks like that Mags, they call her Callie. Beautiful colouring…

He is very pretty Tiffany…:smiley:

Billy is so cute, looking at that video. :smiley:

Awww, they are so cute posing like that…:smiley:

Hi Puss-cat, I do believe I snapped that picture of you. It does look familiar :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t be surprized if you did take it, Blue…I am not much of a photographer… Say cheese…:mrgreen:

Thanks Wild Blueberry, we thought at first he was a female, but the vet said doctored male. He was a stray. He was like a rag doll cat, you could cuddle him like a baby & he loved it.:slight_smile: Was so very sad when we lost him, but think he must have been quite old when he found us. He was a marvelous mouser, but never bothered with the birds.

Decided after a cold night it was time to change to the winter duvet. Here is Millie helping in the bed making process.

Millie looks very cosy there! :lol:

My Paolo
http://i65.tinypic.com/15wxff9.jpg

and Gypsy
http://i68.tinypic.com/2d1tegn.jpg

Hi Tessa,

Is Gypsy a Maine Coon?

No Susie just a moggie, I believe part Siamese, she has a weird meow. She’s being very naughty at the moment, climbing on furniture and knocking things down and she is constantly wanting to sit on me! Her nickname is Grumpuss cos she is one!
Paolo is twice as big as Gypsy, she’s also a queen, long story!:lol:

Here is a photo taken by me…of my hubby and our kitty, Tippy, in 1964 on our way to Michigan and camping with my brother and his family…:049:

We took Tippy everywhere with us…he was the sweetest little cat…:slight_smile:

Oh Filly, Tippy is sooooo cute (and so is Hubby) :wink: