Shall I?

LQ, A few months ago my blonde daughter sent me a pic of herself and she had pink hair!
I was quite shocked but then she said, it was done using one of those Apps that can change the colour of your hair, eyes etc.

Perhaps, you could try that first before you go the whole hog? :slight_smile:

If it washes out, LQ then go for it. I would. I went black once and it was horrible. I cropped my hair really really short with clippers, during lockdown but just coloured it my usual auburn. Go on, its only hair. And if you don’t like it, you can always change the colour…

Florescent greeeen … is very 2021.

I once went green & not a nice green either, my hair looked as if I had verdigris. I used too much Poly blonde on it, too often, in those days it wasn’t good dye, my Mother was horrified. She made me have it cut very short, each time it grew til it eventually grew out.

No, I wouldn’t brave it, unless I were you, in which case I definitely would. I would also post a photo of the results. :001:

gone green :-p

I once had Orange hair. No fault of my own though. Stupid hairdresser’s fault.

That’s a much nicer green than mine went.:lol:

I once had a friend who worked for a hairdresser who experimented with colours on her including pink .
Mind you we were in our twenties. I don’t think pink’s a good idea for Over50’s really unless you want to be stared at of course. :wink:

Go for it!..:slight_smile:

Ive been every colour under the sun , ive been pink , red, blonde , multi coloured and now im naturally grey with white highlights . Id do it especially if it is not permanent because growing out is the problem

You go girl

Hi

Brilliant.

Over 50 does not mean boring.

It is time to live our live and dreams.

It really is our time.:-p

I’ve gone pink before on part of my hair. Blue, purple, green, rose gold too. The colours were temporary so just washed out. Maybe just try a bold streak .
That’s what I would do. Good luck either way. If it’s for fun then go for it.

I just had a thought - what about a pink wig? Just to see what it might look like before you dye it…I was looking on Amazon for something else and thought I would check - they only cost about £20. I like this shade of pink https://www.amazon.co.uk/HAIRCUBE-Short-Curly-Quality-Synthetic/dp/B07QRPZJ7X/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=wigs&qid=1619165876&sr=8-12

Exactly what I was going to say Bratti.

Queenie, if you really want to experiment, I’d try a few subtle streaks first. Not great thick ones, just fine ones. You could try one or two in your fringe for example.
I certainly wouldn’t dream of doing the whole head bright pink in one go.

Go for it LQ, I dare you! Oh, and don’t forget to post a photo here to prove you did it. :lol:

So what did you decide, Queenie?
Have you done it? :slight_smile:

Yes I did and it looks vile :cry: Good job it washes out after a few washes.

I went to a coffee shop with my niece today in the sunshine but I wore a hat LOL

This is how bad it looks.

This is how the conversation went in my house this morning.

Me: Oh god, my hair looks vile

John: Bloody Hell Bev, you look like one of those old bags that die their hair pink!

Charming eh, oh well, at least he’s honest with me hehehe.

Oh Gawd gal.

Let’s hope it washes out soon, even if you have to wash it every day. :slight_smile:

Gosh that’s a helluva response! :shock: Well at least you tried it…next time pick a different colour. Or a wig. Or stay blonde?