Schoolchildren nowadays

I had no idea you were a filthy stinking yid, LD!

In my opinion, most Jews are a definite asset to this country and I have long admired the Israelis for standing up to their enemies which surround their country. We could learn a lot from them.

1 Like

Oh My God. That’s just too shocking for words.

I’ve always failed to understand fully why this should be the case more or less throughout history.

2 Likes

It started with the Romans. Really.

1 Like

It’s been going on since way before Christianity and mainly an ethnic prejudice rather than religious. The Jews have always been the outsiders and then once Christianity was established, it became a religious prejudice as well as ethnic.
I was singled out during my early years but as soon as I was deemed of brick $hit house dimensions from around 10-11, I was left alone to defend other poor picked upon souls.

2 Likes

I have never experienced anything like this in my school days ( prejudice I mean against others )
I went to a Catholic school whose ethos was to do good to others .
The only time I ever met any Jewish people were when went to a Jewish home for the Blind in order to entertain them with some sort of musical concert . I remember being quite upset as one old lady told us about her daughter lost in the war .
Later when I lived in South America I did see anti semitism and was appalled .

1 Like

Did you live in London LD ?
Unless you wore sidelocks or a kippah how did they know that you were Jewish ?

Something I really can’t understand.

When I once took some of my class to a Jewish school in Manchester to play chess with them, I was informed by the host teacher that I should not be surprised at the reaction if I heard a whistle being blown.
Hard to believe in a ‘civilised’ country, but such a signal indicated that all of the children should jump down and lie on the floor. I had no idea of the problems they suffered in this country, and that was only a few years ago.
I can’t understand such a thing in this country. In my experience, Jews are not any sort of danger in this country nor any reason to be feared, unlike some of certain other cultures which live here.

A lot of rules & regs are in place to protect teachers and classroom assistance from ghastly accusing parents

I have also noticed that some children get off with things that others might not, based on how their parents are…:roll_eyes:

We have imported a sector of society that follows an extreme form of Islam , the sort that promotes hatred of Jews . Jewish schools are a prime target for terrorist attacks .

1 Like

Scary thoughts, Muddy.

Yes Muddy, London and Notting Hill Kensington to be precise. From the age of 5 I was taken in and raised by my paternal grandparents who were known locally as tenants of two pubs (one still stands) and also joint owners of the Portobello pawnbrokers, so nigh on everyone knew who I was and my background. I could not escape my background until as I discovered, in boarding school it did not matter who I was, just another somewhat initially frightened boarder to be moulded into the standard boy with new hope and good prospects.

2 Likes

Not only that. They commit rape of young girls and the police are afraid of upsetting them so they turn a blind eye. That is the one thing which I believe should be stamped out immediately.
Of course, we’d need a proper police force rather than the present extension to social services.

2 Likes

Islam in is fundamentally antagonistic towards Judaism. Just read the qur’an and hadith to see this. Mohammed didn’t like being laughed at and told to do one when he presented himself as the new Jewish leader.

1 Like

That is approved of in the qu’ran. “What your right hand holds is yours” sorta thing. It’s disgusting like so much more.

1 Like

Funny, isn’t it, that whereas Jerusalem is accessible to all religions, entry to Mecca is permitted only to muslims. A fine example of the differences between Judaism and islam.

I was about to post a reply, here, but I realised that…we’re just not allowed to post my kind of post, in Britain, any longer. What would be the point, apart from securing myself a loud knock on the front door, by the police?

Sad, yes. I remember when I lived in a country of free speech.
I wonder what it will be like in, say, 20 years. Thankfully, I don’t think I’ll still be around.

1 Like

I can say two parts of it, though…

1. “Basically…if you get killed for not joining it, or you can get killed for leaving it, it’s not a religion…it’s a serial-killers’ psychopathic death cult!”

2. Would you care to know who really pulls the strings in your country? Find out who you’re not allowed to offend!"

No one has the right to be not offended.

1 Like