Say something boring

Ooh Betty!

Yes and I did not blink…

that’s not a like post…tis my heart beating faster… :heart_on_fire:

My excuse is I’m just back from a run along Dymchurch Seafront.

1 Like

try my link Sweetness!

had some real good times at Dymchurch Holidaying…we even saw a house we liked but they had issues with the road with sewage leaks…not council funded with but down to the residents to pay for repairs…we got the runs lol…,I mean we did a runner for that reason!

That’s a crap story Dido :wink:

Diceydo if you don’t mind me reminding yous…

New Beach Holiday Park - Caravan & Luxury Lodge Holidays

Why you’ll love this park…

• Seaside location with fantastic cycle routes along the promenade
  • Jam-packed with daytime and evening entertainment for the entire family
  • A large indoor pool and modern clubhouse

Come to New Beach for everything that’s great about a family caravan holiday by the sea.

Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside! Well, you can’t get much closer to the sea than at New Beach, just over the road from the Kent coast between Dymchurch and Hythe. You won’t be short of things to do either; New Beach is in a prime location and boasts many exciting places to visit including local animal parks, a number of Theme Parks or even historic castles.

The fantastic entertainment complex at New Beach is kitted out with the latest showbiz technology, and a high-tech lighting and sound system, it stages amazing West End-style live shows through the holiday season. Along with a fun arcade, there’s also a funky bar with super-size TV screens, a restaurant, a mini-supermarket, and more.

Fancy a day exploring? New Beach provides the ideal base for discovering Kent’s many interesting towns and attractions. Explore the historical town of Hythe (just 3 miles away) or pick up some bargain labelled clothes at Ashford Designer Village, only a 20-minute drive from the park. Revel in the views of nearby Lympne Castle with classic steam trains passing daily through the Kent countryside via the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway Line.

Or if that sounds a little strenuous you can always take it easy and relax on the park. For great food and drink visit our Neptune Pub & Carvery or the Restaurant & Entertainment Venue. Or perhaps take a dip in our heated indoor swimming pool - which can include brilliantly fun activities like Water Walkers and Sea Scooters.

So if you’re looking for a great value Kent holiday, you can’t get much better than New Beach. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Please note that to ensure everyone enjoys a great holiday and to keep traffic noise to a minimum, we request that guests park their vehicles in the main carpark located by reception. Please advise us if you will require assistance getting from your vehicle to your accommodation.

Things to do at New Beach Holiday Park, Kent

So much to see and do! With plenty to do both on and off the park, you will never be bored! Enjoy a great choice of facilities, on park entertainment, great days out and local events for the whole family. There is so much to do; you won’t ever want to leave!

Great Days Out Image

Great days out

Time to get out and about! All of our holiday parks are situated within fantastic areas of local culture just waiting to be explored. With many local attractions offering exclusive deals for Park Holidays UK guests, you’ll find plenty of purse-friendly days out to keep everyone happy.

VIEW GREAT DAYS OUT

Park Entertainment

It’s showtime! Toe-tappingly good family entertainment is on offer everyday, from fantastic dance and music numbers to Crazy Club for the little ones. Whatever your age, you won’t be able to resist the timeless talent of our fabulous Park Stars!

Great days out

Time to get out and about! All of our holiday parks are situated within fantastic areas of local culture just waiting to be explored. With many local attractions offering exclusive deals for Park Holidays UK guests, you’ll find plenty of purse-friendly days out to keep everyone happy.

Port Lympne Wild Animal Park

Explore over 600 acres of wildlife and discover amazing animals, including painted dogs and rhinoceros.

VISIT WEBSITE

Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway

This lovely steam railway service runs for almost 14 miles across Kent’s Romney Marsh.

VISIT WEBSITE

Kidz Planet

An indoor play centre for 0 to 11yr olds with segregated play areas and a 100 seater cafe.

VISIT WEBSITE

Action Watersports

Make a Splash – Aqua Park, Fun Rides, FlyBoarding, Jet Skiing, Water-skiing, Wakeboarding, SUP’s - adrenalin pumped action for ALL the family.

VISIT WEBSITE

Imagine Play Centre

Boasting a play area of over 2000m2, this makes them one of the largest soft play areas in the UK.

VISIT WEBSITE
I am not on Commission with that one…I OWN it… :bank:

St Marys Bay just along the road was our go to place when my three sons were young…100 years ago.

1 Like

time flies by

Just sent two big planes to South Wales, my name sake is going to Kent.

A Picture ‘Speaks’ a thousand words.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Home again Home again jiggedy jen.

1 Like

Did you have a nice time, EZ?

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
And when I come home cold and tired
It’s good to warm my bones beside the fire

1 Like

I’m never home these days…I’ve never had a job like it. There’s dust gathering on my books! :astonished: dust!!!

Welcome to the Read ‘n’ Sneeze cafe… :roll_eyes: :roll_of_toilet_paper:

Nice quite d00d :icon_wink:

Hi PK. The accommodation was great. A three bedroom bungalow just a few yards from a sandy beach and a great pub/restaurant but that as good as it got. The weather was awful with bitterly cold strong winds. I guess that’s a risk you take holidaying in this country. We came back today instead of the weekend.

1 Like

Got to cover the other guy this Friday and Saturday, so have to wait another week for the next escape, gonna mix it up this time, headed south so far, this time its north, bit scared of “Going West” :smile:

1 Like