Russia says UK navy blew up Nord Stream, London denies involvement

What do members think of the accusation that the Royal navy sanctioned and facilitated the nord stream gas pipeline attack? Grasping at straws or true?

“According to available information, representatives of this unit of the British Navy took part in the planning, provision and implementation of a terrorist attack in the Baltic Sea on September 26 this year - blowing up the Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 gas pipelines,” the ministry said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-british-navy-personnel-blew-up-nord-stream-gas-pipelines-2022-10-29/

Couldn’t say for sure, I have no way of knowing. But I wouldn’t mind betting that it is another bogus accusation from the increasingly Psychotic Russian leader.

1 Like

Russia, as directed by Putin, has been masters of mis-information for decades now. The Russian military sees mis-information as an important weapon in any conflict or any strategic campaign. This looks a lot like mis-information.

Yes well they would say that wouldn’t they (Putin) he and lies are no stranger.

Just makes Putin look a bigger plonker than before

1 Like

Didn’t sleepy Joe Biden come right out and say that is what he would do? And being as we are the Americans pawns (remember Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan) it could be true…

He keeps involving us… is it just me who thinks its very scary

he’s just trying to drive a deeper wedge between britain & the EU, but anyone can see it smells of desperation. He does not have sufficient control over his own population to make it work.

2 Likes