Rosie - £200 vet bill and needs an operation

Apologies to those I forgot to thank for their kind words of sympathy about Rosie, so kind Of you all.x

It’s nice when the vets do little things like that.

Especially when I wasn’t expecting it, started the old waterworks again…I will never get another dog ,I can’t go through this again…

I dread the thought of it. That’s why I try to enjoy every minute with him while I can.

Pauline I had to say goodbye to my Polly Dog in February, and I still find myself unexpectedly in tears at times, but despite the heartache I wouldn’t not have had her in my life.

So sorry to hear that Maverick, I can relate to your pain, this little chihuahua certainly impacted my life, I wouldn’t have missed it for the world,she brought me so much happiness, you don’t realise it at the time ( well I didn’t) we were a real family, now that family member has gone, leaves a massive void, thank God I have my Jack, he misses her as well, keeps looking upstairs and in the cage for her ,they loved each other…it does help talking about it.:slight_smile:

I’m sure you do LD, he’s a real sweetie, how old is he now?

Rosie was 10 and a half, only a senior, chihuahua can live up to twenty yrs apparently.

:hug: Pauline :hug:

This is my Polly
[ATTACH]14337.vB[/ATTACH]

What a lovely dog, I bet you two were inseparable, thanks for sharing, Maverick, it’s not easy when you have a special bond between the two of you, but again as you say, we wouldn’t have missed it for the world…:hug:

Shouldn’t that be ‘them’ or do you not count Tirzah and Olivia any more, Dongles?

Iz was a few days before her 10th birthday, Pauline.
And like you said, it all happened so quickly, I too, was in shock.
She was out for a nice walk, and collapsed.
I did write about it at the time.

Oh dear,I’m sorry about Izzy,…, my losing Rosie has probably brought those memories back,… then I wrote about the card and locket of hair,…I hope it didn’t cause you to much pain, also Maverick who lost his dog ,…apologises also,… time is a healer I guess,… there is no escape from grief, we all have to go through it at some time ,part and parcel of life…

Pauline I just found this thread…I’m so sorry I know how much you loved little Rosie…big hugs to you x

Thank you,summer,x

Pauline just seen this I am so sorry xx

Just seen this,Muddy, thank you for your kind words,:-)x