RIP Carlos of Il Divo

Awful news. One of my favourite bands.

2 Likes

Another sad loss :disappointed_relieved: The closer I get to 80, the more are dropping off the end of the sheet music and the closer it feel to my turn :notes::-1: 53 is no age to leave the stage :unamused:

Remembering

3 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo, this has made me cry, I knew he was taken ill but I didn’t expect him to die. This is awful, awful news, RIP beautiful man Carlos and thank you for the music with your magnificent voice.

Awwww man, the rest of the group, his family and his friends must be devastated.

2 Likes

RIP Carlos Marin of Il Divo.

Only 53 too, another victim of Covid-19, more information on the link below:

He was also an accomplished pianist as seen here

1 Like

I too was crying as I read the band’s FB post. I was very concerned when reading first he had Covid, and secondly having been put into an induced coma. I thought…oh no…this doesn’t sound good.

I loved their singing and have several albums. Listening to them won’t be the same now.

4 Likes

My favourite

2 Likes

so glad I got to see them live. They were so good, Carlos had a magnificent baritone voice. I can’t get my head round this, what a shock, I knew he was ill with Covid just I didn’t expect him to die, I don’t know why because people do still die with Covid. Ohhhh my, I’m so sorry to his loved ones

3 Likes

For this exact reason, everyone must get their booster vaccination.

1 Like

RIP Carlos Marin of Il Divo.

1 Like

Watched the Regresa a Mi clip, sat here sobbing!

1 Like

For Christians and those who simply recognise there is a higher power always watching. Listen and be moved

1 Like

Oh so very sad . :two_hearts:

It is Susan, and he had been vaccinated.

Such a waste he will be missed. Damn virus… :frowning:

It always takes a Fit Bird, or Handsome Geezer, especially if young to focus the mind.

So dreadfully sad. Yes indeed, damn virus :cry: