Programmable thermostats

For 13 years I’ve had the Honeywell CM921 1 day programmable thermostat then all of a sudden some of the digits weren’t dispaying so I had it replaced and it was replaced with a Center 7 day programmable thermostat. I’ve only had it for a few weeks and twice it’s had to be replaced. Even this third one is now playing up so will have to be replaced. Anybody got any suggestions of a reliable 1 day programmable thermostat I can replace it with. Honeywell don’t do the CM21 anymore and I loved that thermostata nice and easy to use.

My preferences are it has to be easy to use. I normally just turn it on and off as I want it, but occassionally I do need to put it on auto mode if I’m out or away, etc.

I’d like a one day programmable one rather than 7 day.

I want the receiver to be wired in and not have to replace the battery, obviously it’s ok on the actual thermostat, but not on the receiver too.

I don’t want one that connects to the wifi.

Thanks

I’ve been committed to my Glow-worm Climapro2 since it was provided during 2014. It has preformed exactly as expected and is only on it’s 3rd set of batteries which I fitted 2wks ago. I can take it from room to room and therefor control the heating from my chair if we have several people round for the day/evening.
Wireless Heating Controls and Thermostats | Glow-worm

Thanks for that LongDriver. I went on the link, but it’s all above me lol

I could carry both the thermostats around with me if I wanted to, but I like them on the wall. With the one you’ve got if you go out can you set it to come on at say 7 so that the house is nice and warm for you ready when you get back home?

I can set it to come on & off several times on a specific day or repeat each day. It can also be overridden if I want it to run constantly or stay off until I change the instruction. Also I could have different temperatures for different days … it’s all up to me :+1:

Yay LongDriver that sounds like what I want. Does it work with Viessman boilers though do you know. Coz by the look of the link, it only works with their boilers.

If the boiler links by RF then it probably will, but why not phone or e-mail them first to ask quoting your boiler model number.
General enquiries: 0345 602 2922

My boiler is from Vaillant and not a Glow-worm and it works as intended.

Thanks for that LongDriver really appreciated.

1 Like