Post-Covid Brain fog

Well posted Annie - we need to know these things

Am trying to work out how my original thread post was edited by Omah today. I had a message come up but I didn’t realise other members could edit a post. Answers on a virtual postcard. It says the tags were changed.

1 Like

I’ve just added the “brain-fog” tag … :slightly_smiling_face:

How do you do that? Could be fun. :grinning:

1 Like

Get to TL3 ASAP:

Level 3 - Regular

Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.

Get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. The following must be true in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different threads
  • Of threads created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended

*These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to TL2. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

Users at trust level 3 can…

• Recategorize threads (ie move them to the most appropriate category)
  • Rename threads (ie. to ensure they act as a short summary of what a user can expect in the thread)
  • Spam flags cast on TL0 user posts immediately reach the action threshold
  • Daily like limit increased by 2 ×

:+1:

It seems Zimbardo has some competition! :smiley: