Police force unveil new crime-fighting vehicles - 3 wheeled tuk-tuks

Say no more … I have tagged this under 'funnies;.

It is a joke. It has to be.

If they catch their man and arrest him does he have to run behind?

If they left their vehicles and did some moving around on foot, where we can see them, we wouldn’t see so many fat cops still trying to con us into believing that our lives are safe in their hands! It’s time to sack the police, and send in the public!

1 Like

@Morticia ,.
Another sure sign
Of a land in decline
Along with rickshaws and mosques
And no telephone kiosks,
Trains that don’t run
Whenever you want one,
This country don’t work.
The workers all shirk,
But a cop using a tuk tuk!
WTF!
:worried::worried::worried:

2 Likes

Tuck-tuck up to 25mph.

125 twist and go scooter up to 70 mph.

1 Like

How do the Welsh police propose to fight crime using a tuk tuk.
I can only think it might be possible to lob a tuk tuk at a thief .
Has this got anything to do with the Liz Truss mini budget :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This got me wondering how the NSW Police were faring without the V8 Holden Commodores and Ford Falcons. I knew they had got the V8 Chrysler 300 SRT but that too was being discontinued. They are now trying the Kia Stinger

They are also using BMWs

as well as the common garden paddy wagon

…but not a tuk tuk in sight

I can see the criminals nicking them and go joy riding in them.
It’s the sort of thing the police would drive in Postman Pat, or Trumpton.

They could even deliver milk and eggs to the locals, whilst patrolling the area.

3 Likes

Do the police still do that “controlled driving straight into (motor)cycle riding criminals” to stop them getting away?

If so, then maybe the tuc tuc fleet will target the crazed mobility scooter drivers who are making a slow getaway after outstaying their welcome at local Lidl stores.

2 Likes

I also recall a story a few months ago in which someone tried to steal a canal boat, and the police apprehended the thieves by walking at a leisurely rate along the tow path until they caught up with them. It’s a pity that the Sinclair C5 is no longer available, as it would be ideally suited for this sort of low speed chase should it ever happen again.

So, maybe the tuc tucs could also be used to chase out of control golfers who might be suspected of cheating on their course, a bit like Goldfinger did.