Playlist for my trip suggestions?

I should add at this point that any suggestion of Nickelback will be treated with disdain. :money_mouth_face: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

No Iron Maiden ? Is that deliberate?

1 Like

Yeah Led Zep, Iron Maiden, Iron Butterfly, Frank Zappa and the Beatles I’m kinda done with them for a minute. Too much exposure during covid. Can’t tell you how many times I watched The Song Remains the Same, Hard Days Night etc.

1 Like

Yep agree can get a bit over exposed. I’m always looking for new music to listen to.
Do you like female fronted symphonic metal?

Or try Within Temptation :+1:

1 Like

Yes. I am also looking for new music all the time, so feel free to throw some my way. :grinning:

Kinda like a Heavy Modern Meatloaf I dig it.

1 Like

Massive Waggons

Dragonforce

1 Like

I’ll post more when I’ve had a think about it :grinning:

1 Like

OK I liked both bands Massive Wagons a little more. Thanks gonna check out some of their other stuff. :grinning:

1 Like

You’re welcome. No problems with not liking some of the tracks, not everyone likes exactly the same :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

Usually if I am going to really check out a band I try to listen to a complete album. Never know. :grinning:

1 Like
1 Like

Wow Cliff Richard there’s a singer I haven’t thought about in a few years. Good call I can add in with the 80s :grinning:

Holy S–T! I forgot Mark Knopfler. Thanks Real that would have been a terrible oversight. :grinning:
I’m a huge Dire Straits fan it’s one of my all time favorites.

1 Like
1 Like

Sound of Silence ------the Damned

1 Like

Actually it’s Disturbed but good call. Matter of fact I’m taking that whole album

1 Like

Freddie Mercury and Queen

2 Likes