Piers Morgan leaves GMB

He will be back, I reckon. :wink:

There’s a TV set on the wall of the mess room where I work, and if I see Piers Morgan at all, that is where I see him. I’m only in there for as long as it takes to fill my flask with hot water, so whether he comes back or not matters little to me.

I don’t know who Naga Munchetty is? Is she like Piers?

Nothing like Piers Pixie…

Thank you Foxy :smiley:

Why do you fill your flask with hot water?

So that I can make a cup of coffee later on.

That news made my day. One of the rudest and most overbearing people on tv.

Just be careful, yer know what I mean Arry.

I heard it was over 40,000 complaints from the public apparently. Something to do with his comments over the Harry/Meghan interview I believe…

I am not that keen on the man I admit. He’s a bit too self-opinionated for me.
He has never seemed to be able to express himself without sounding so damned cocky with it.

Whether he goes off in a strop or not doesn’t honestly matter a great deal to me.
Sorry Piers Morgan fans. :slight_smile:

Me too.
Nice looking gal, but she don’t half ask some dumb questions when interviewing people.

Yippee!!!

“who” left “what”? I can’t believe this was a news story

Hi

Piers will be ok, he still has other outlets which pay him over £1million a year.

They’re already here. Haven’t you seen clips of them telling folk they need to “adjust their thinking?” Sinister or what.

That wouldn’t surprise me in the least! What on earth has happened to the world,
as many on here used to know it? :shock:

I usually switch TV on, in the morning, to hear the news & the weather, but I prefer BBC to ITV, so don’t see Piers Morgan often. I do think he handles people’s life stories well though!

Susanna Reid, who used to work on Breakfast, Louise Minchin & Naga Munchetty have always captured my attention on interesting news stories, even though they all have different ways of presenting.
Maybe Piers Morgan was a bit opinionated, but ITV liked the way his, and Susanna’s arguments attracted viewers. If they didn’t like how he did his job, maybe they should have sorted it sooner!

What I am saying is, if you really dislike the people presenting the morning news, why turn it on every day? I suspect Piers is already negotiating terms for a new job!:mrgreen:

He is a good presenter and journalist and knows his stuff but he often annoyed me because he constantly interrupted people.

His personal thoughts about Meghan and Harry were a bit OTT even if a lot of people felt the same but there is a fine line on what to say and when .

Anyway he will be back on another show soon

I hope so. I only watched gmb because of him. Im going o miss him, be good if he did an independent show of his own.

It was Labour’s Dawn Butler who launched a campaign to get as many people as possible to submit complaints about him to Ofcom. 41,000 in fact.