Personality Test

You’re the one telling this story…I’m only a listener… :wink:

2 Likes

Really ? Your opinion or someone else’s opinion?

2 Likes

DODO is mine.

1 Like

But, it’s extinct :icon_wink:

1 Like

Exactly.

2 Likes

Welcome back!!!
Psmithing myself laughing…

3 Likes

Here is a guide for you Psmith…
http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/type
not sure but … :thinking:
maybe your on the wrong page…? :brain:
gotcha

oh maybe after these…

1 Like

I can think of one member who would have scored n/a on a personality test. :wink::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks Dianne.I’d probably have to take that test and one based on Freud as well to be sure.

2 Likes

I nearly clicked the ‘like’ symbol after that…
then it occurred that the member in question might have been me!

3 Likes

@Psmith, I do hope you felt my humor in my reply…I’ve just reread it, and it sounds sarcastic. Of course I am only sarcastic to those I have a fondness for… :grinning:

2 Likes

I have finally taken the test, and appear to be
ISTJ
(though Sensing was only 1%).

I have to say that throughout the test I’m sure that some questions sounded very similar to earlier ones. Not sure quite why, though.

INTJ

Bingo! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Did you get a match on the Lotto then Danny?

2 Likes

And I don’t have time for tests! Except spending tests and i’m pretty sure I could pass those! :grinning:

2 Likes

does that mean like a female then?

2 Likes

No absolutely not. I don’t need more shoes!!! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I have taken the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality Test quite a few times during my working life - it was one of the “assessment tools” some Departments of the company I worked for used when interviewing candidates to fill a vacancy or for promotion.
My results never came out exactly the same each time - even if you think you’re honestly answering the questions, a lot of the answers are subjective and it depends on what’s happening in your life and what’s on your mind at the time - that’s how it seemed to me, anyway.
Unless you’re at the extreme end of the spectrum for some of these traits they are comparing against each other, you may be all of these things at different times and in different circumstances, so I think I’m
IENSTFJP :woman_shrugging:

• Introvert (I) versus Extrovert (E)
  • Intuitive (N) versus Sensory (S)
  • Thinking (T) versus Feeling (F)
  • Judging (J) versus Perceiving (P)
2 Likes

No but I bet you have a load of hiking equipment and I course we are aware of your top notch Camera Set Ups… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes I think the same Boot…I have done it twice only and came out as somebody else overall…The questions are backed up I think with variations of how you feel at that mo…I don’t know actually if I answered them all the same, each time

2 Likes