People can fall for their own BS

Steal from your friends and families, not a little bit, but all their money. Then to think you’ve done nothing wrong. I think she’s been sniffing her own exhaust too long.

It will not let me read that Danny…tried on some of the displayed pages about the trial but still blocked me…
can see what it is about though…Cheers anyway…

1 Like

In 2018, the United States charged Elizabeth Holmes and her business partner, Ramesh “Sunny” Balwani, with nine counts of wire fraud and two counts of conspiracy to commit wire fraud. The indictment accuses the pair of engaging in a “scheme, plan and artifice to defraud investors as to a material matter.”45 mins ago

when I searched myself for a story link…it works…how weird
just tested my link and all good…crikey she is a real so and so like you said BS…huge amount of dosh involved as well…

1 Like

That was on our UK news station last evening…

We had talked a lot about it and stuff going on around the World…

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that as well. You know people’s capacity to cause each other pain seems boundless. :cry: :cry:

1 Like

just reading a French Paper and they have a joke section…See if any are funny think there’s 6 or 7 approx…

Unfortunately, we tend to focus on gun violence, but the truth is we started off with rocks and clubs. Our methods have changed, but history has proven, we are a violent people. I really don’t see that ending in my life time. Says the cynic. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

No there is a lot of Violence but reading French History on and off between Ancestry of husbands family…[they interest me, mine does not]
Can say Europe was almost at constant war with one or the other…Heavy going it is but just shows how ‘the leader of the pack’ caused these overall
OK the arms and transport facilities have changed, but the mentality is still there…sexual crimes as well100% not new…

1 Like

I can completely understand that. :smiley:

Still you have to look at the jokes Danny…last two for me a chuckle…

1 Like

Last one especially! :rofl:

1 Like

yes they say at the base where they come from…agree…jokes need to hit me first time…so don’t always get them…off to the Kitchen as you do… :woman_cook:

1 Like