Pauline’s photos of her

Travels around Hampshire And Berkshire.

Everyone is welcome to post any photos they have taken on their travels around this / their part of the world, :smiley:

1 Like

This is the field where jack gets his exercise with the ball launcher.! which happens to be more or less right outside my door,…

1 Like

Jack and I have just come back from our walks through our beautiful woodland enclosure in Hampshire, we have two where I live, this one is right on our doorstep,:grinning:

4 Likes

Lovely photo’s @pauline3 and you’re lucky to have woodland like that nearby.
Jack looks like he’s enjoying himself too.

We all miss a dog since ours died a few years ago now but there are too many problems at the moment, though hopefully in a few years time things might be better.

2 Likes

Thanks, Zaphod, this is my last dog I will ever own, I have never had a bond with a dog as I have with Jack,…they are a huge undertaking as well, …:grinning:,

2 Likes

Great photos Pauline!

Just a quick question re the thread - you’ve used the ‘self-moderated’ tag which has initiated the bot message, however you haven’t specified any thread rules. Did you want to add specific rules? If not no worries just let me know and I can remove the tag and bot message, but if you do want to add any specific rules, let me know and I’ll edit them into the first post for you :smiley:

Here’s a good example of the sort of rules you can add: Chit Chat Thread (Part 1)

1 Like

Please remove the bot and tag message, I don’t think this needs to be in self moderated,…I sent you a message haven’t a clue if you received it, for all I know TAT may have received it,:joy::sweat_smile::joy:…this tech stuff is doing my head in,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice photos of your daily walks, Pauline. Jack is a happy fella to have such a green environment. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you RN…look…he’s crept up to my bedroom…:open_mouth::open_mouth::sweat_smile::rofl:

He is getting very clingy as he’s getting older.:heartpulse:

3 Likes

Males tend to become more clingy as they get older, all species :wink:

1 Like

Looks a very lovely place to walk. :+1:

1 Like

Good to have such nice places to walk right where you live, Pauline.
I haven’t done any of our areas to walk for a long time now.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, Pauline. How old is he actually because you mentioned age? Is it because of the law that he’s muzzled or because of his character?

1 Like

I think he’s between 13/14…I have his vets card somewhere, but can’t find it…it’s a halti Dachs, I took it off into the walk,:smiley:…he drags me up the road without it!! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Nice photos pauline, I’ve visited Hampshire on a few occasions, as a courier I visited Southampton regularly, and nowadays on our way down to join a cruise. Last time we visited we stayed in Winchester, and was very impressed with the city, the cathedral and the many places to eat. We only stayed the one night, but would probably enjoy a longer stay to explore the city and surrounding countryside in more detail.

1 Like

I hope I’m as active when I’m 98 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I get there first I’ll tell you what to expect Smithy… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like