Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Snap May all me bedding out then torrential rain. Got soaked bringing it in. Hangover not too bad btw lol!
Rox Sciatica is an awful thing. My Dr prescribed Amnitriptolene. Not sure of spelling. It is an anti depressant but not a very good one. But they discovered it was good for nerve pain, it was the only thing that gave me relief. Hope you are more comfortable now.

Yes Thanks, had a good long soak with the bubbles and jets massaging it. Followed by a slow 20 lengths stretching it out as much as I could. Hopefully it will not stiffen up through the night.

Good morning Each,another horrible wet one here and quite chilly too so Iā€™m not in the best of moods especially
when I see bullet proof bojo and His drunken cabal is still there laughing at Us all,just makes Me want to :face_vomiting:
Time for the People of Scotland to wake the hell up!!!

Morning, Still in a bit of pain but itā€™s easing slowlyā€¦thank heavens, had another slow stretching swim and a long hot soak again. Started off fine here and I got some washing dry but itā€™s fair clouded over so we will maybe get the rain shortly.

Your right May, :+1: and itā€™s also time for the folks south of the border to wake up to him as well. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
This so called PM has brought the rules of the Bullington Club to Westminster, time he grew up. :face_with_monocle: :rage:

Daughter sent me this last night.

Good morning Each,another wet,cold,blustery one here,
but have to go grocery shopping and to the library,so raincoat on,and head down,

Iā€™ve started waking up with an anxious feeling in My gut
again,same as I had when covid was at itā€™s peak,so have
decided to put the laptop back in its case until July when
I need to send in meter readingsā€¦staying clear of news
on the tv/radio and the constant fearmongering which is
never endingā€¦No more online shopping either for stuff
I donā€™t really needā€¦soā€¦concentrating on My physical/mental
well being and just going about My daily Life as I did before all this worry about another ww3 etcā€™ etcā€™ā€¦and hopefully Iā€™ll
not have to look at that lying bastard Johnsons face for some weeks to come,soā€¦thatā€™s the plan, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
keep safe allā€¦and see Ya soon
:heavy_heart_exclamation:

Ok May, take care. :neutral_face: :pensive:

Afternoon all. Have a good rest May. The news is really stressful just now. With the cost of living soaring and war in Ukraine gun atrocities in US.
Had a busy few days with granny duties and visitors. So having a day to myself. Going into town this afternoon for a wee look round for things for my wee holiday.
Have a good day everybody.

Good morning all. Donā€™t know what the weather is going to do but Alexa assures me it is unlikely to rain.
Oor Jess should be back all tanned and refreshed from her break. Hope you had a great time.
Rox hope your back is better and May is enjoying her break from technology.
Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Just looking in and sending love and hugs to Mayā€¦have a good break my dear, take good care of yourself and donā€™t give the news a thought.
Come back soon xx

Good evening everybody got home earlier today. May enjoy your break from here, I only watch the news in the evening and thats it. Rox hope your feeling a lot better by now. Hi Bonnie got the tan and feeling better for the rest. The boys enjoyed themselves going for a swim and go karting. First lot of washing done ready to hang out in the morning.

1 Like

Evening Ladies, Been a nice day here and got lots of washing dry.
Feeling a lot better thanks but I had an emergency appointment last Friday with the Chiropractor as I couldnā€™t stand the pain any more. Turns out it wasnā€™t a sciatica flare up after all, it was a muscle that had decided to go into spasm and then locked. I almost passed out with the pain when he freed the blasted thing, but felt so much better as soon as he did. I was there again this morning for my 6 weeks maintenance and spine adjustment and he had another go at it, says itā€™s still a bit tight in there but hopefully it will loosen all the way quickly.

Morning Ladies, Nice day here lots of sun to come and very little of the Caithness Wind that usually blasts around. Will be leaving in ten minutes to go for my swim.
Just set the recorder for the trooping of the colour parade, I love watching the horses, so well behaved and you could see your face in the shine on their tack and saddles. After a beach walk with the hairy one Iā€™m just pluttering about at home doing the usual jobs inside and out. Have a nice day now.

Morning Rox and all who follow. Am going to watch trooping the colour too. I love it every year.
Weather looks to be nice here today and even nicer in London.
I am going to visit my old Auntie this afternoon only one I have left. She is 88 and broke her hip last year and still recovering.
Wonā€™t stay long as she gets tired easily.
Hope the back is keeping better Rox.
Everyone enjoy your day .

Good morning everybody. Rox glad to hear that the Chiropracter helped with your flare up. I donā€™t have any aunts left, there is cousins and they are in their eighties. Washing out and Iā€™m going to Tesco later for some shopping and stock up the freezer.

Morning Jess. I have my washing out too and my ironing done. A wee bit of sunshine fairly gives me a push!
Watching trooping the colour now. Love the big drum horses!

Good evening got my shopping done and also a bit of gardening. Bonnie got the washing dried and will have to start ironing it. Another load of washing in the machine for tomorrow.

Morning, Beautiful Day, so nice I took my breakfast Latte outside to my wee sheltered spot to drink, it was lovely sitting there. Meeting my girlfriends for lunch today and working with the horses this afternoon. If the weather stays good I think we are beaching it with the horses this evening.
Enjoy your W/Es.

Morning all lovely day here too. Going into town for a birthday gift for my niece. Hope it is not too busy. Trains have been awful recently so hope they are back on track today.
Going a wee trip to Girvan with my neighbours tomorrow so hope the weather stays good,
Have a good day .

Good morning, a lovely sunny one here at the moment. Going to get some plants today and get them into pots. Rox enjoy your lunch with your girlfriends. Bonnie I heard a train coming in, probably bringing a load of visitors. Enjoy Girvan tomorrow with your neighbours.