Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good evening, Did a bit of housework then went to the shops. Turned out really warm here sat outside for a while then in the shade. Also a bit of gardening, and fed some of the plants. Now relaxing for a little while with my feet up. Jean enjoy the curry tonight,

Morning, Just having a glass of lemon water then off to the pool. Back into the usual routine now. Hoping the weather will behave and the Hairy One and I can do the beach and the caves for our walk this morning. Out in the garden again after lunch.

Good morning. A bit overcast here at the moment, just hope we donā€™t have rain. Not sure what to get up to, stay home or go into Glasgow.

Morning, Dull, humid, and windy here just now, been pouring through the night. Away to the pool shortly, hoping the Jacuzzis are on as they werenā€™t yesterday and I had to go and ask the front desk to turn them on. Blooming annoying.
Over to Wick this morning for our walk and to stock up at the big Tesco. Itā€™s all go lol.
Have a nice day.

Good morning. Some blue skies here at the moment. Hairdressers for me then a wee trip to Braehead for some food shopping.

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Morning all catching up on the washing and ironing today. Have had a few lazy days!
Been really wet here too. Had hoped to get some weeding done. If it dries up will try as itā€™s the best tie to get them up when the soil is moist.
Have a good day all.

Good Afternoon Each,a dull dreich one here so been busy
indoors cleaning out drawers & cupboards,
Went to the pre assesment unit in Hospital reā€™ cataract surgery last week,so just waiting for a letter to get it done,
hope itā€™s soon,
Have a good one Folks,x

Hi May good to see you back again. I see the day (today) has dawned for the Resurrection of the Thread Iā€™ve been dreading. :roll_eyes: I always knew it would come, but I am still reeling from the last time. :disappointed_relieved:

Hiya Rox,och just let it go over Your head as Iā€™m sure there wonā€™t be the same goading & intimidation as there was 8 years agoā€¦most of the culprits have gone and the biggest one has been suspended until Octā€™,lol,ā€¦I donā€™t intend joining in the debate this time eitherā€¦Iā€™ll let the chips fall where they may as a helluva lot can happen in the next year or soā€¦How many tories on here would have believed Johnson would be booted out so soon! :laughing:
Politics is a dirty game as You and I know so well.

2 Likes

Good evening. Jean only seen one heavy shower today when I was on the bus. May great news that your waiting on the letter for your op. Rox there are always people wanting to bring us done. Hers tae us whoā€™s like us. Went to Braehead and did my food shopping, meeting up with the Social group in the pub later.

Morning, Very dull and cloudy here again this morning. Had a restless night and I donā€™t feel like swimming but Iā€™m going to go and have a good soak in the hottest jacuzzi, it will hopefully unwind me.
Nothing planned for today, just a few messages on the way home and walk The Hairy One.

Good morning. Engineer coming to service the boiler this morning, not sure what time. Gas engineer has arrived so might go back to bed for an hour after he has gone.

Morning all. Hope you got back for a wee nap after your early rise, Jess.
Slow start for me today. My back is playing up so takes a couple of hours to get going.
Rainy start here but sunny and windy now so will get my towels out on the line.

Afternoon Each,aye itā€™s a wet dull mild one here,but all Iā€™ve done is shower,breakfast & tidy up,so will spend the rest of the day readingā€¦Wonā€™t be long before I can read normal print instead of large and can decrease the size on My laptop from100% back to normalā€¦Read somewhere that Folks who read books regularly live longer than those who donā€™tā€¦soā€¦if thatā€™s true I should live 'til Iā€™m a hundred :laughing:

Good afternoon. Jean hope your back is ok now. May enjoy your lazy day. I havenā€™t read as many books as I used to, had a wee nap on the couch and feel better for it.

Evening just watched Eilish McColgan winning the 10,000 metres. What a race what an athlete!
Back is better tonight. Just need an hour or so in the morning to get moving. Must must must get to the baths this week!

Morning, Dark this morning I almost slept in. Looks like itā€™s been raining most of the night too. Itā€™s a drizzle now but not nice, still the ground needs it. Not much on apart from the pool and the Hairy Oneā€™s walk. See how the weather goes as to the rest of the day.

Good morning. Jean havenā€™t watched any of the games, she is really taking after her mum. Rox grey skies here at the moment, hope it doesnā€™t rain. Getting my nails done and then into town to meet Jean and another friend for lunc.

Well the sun came out and things are drying up. Glad to see my baskets and tub plants didnā€™t get too wrecked in last nights rain.