Our Break Away

Such a beautiful, peaceful area @LionQueen .

You both deserved this break. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What a fabulous place! Loki is a little poser :smiley: Iā€™m so glad you were able to do this, you both deserve it!

1 Like

You did need a break. What a beautiful spot to stay for a few days. Just lovely. I hope you got the rest & relaxation you so needed & deserved.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been that way for ages LQ, glad you enjoyed your well deserved break, nice you were able to recharge, itā€™s always sad to leave such a lovely spot, but thereā€™s nothing stopping you going there again sometime, you could pay a visit to pately bridge, itā€™s just down the road and, they have whatā€™s reputed to be the oldest sweet shop in the uk, if itā€™s still there of course

1 Like

Looking at the photos again - canā€™t help thinking it was a good job it didnā€™t rain being as you had no roof. (photo 2) :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Haha I was hoping you wouldnā€™t realise that is our digs tabby

1 Like

Looks fab. Have a great time.

1 Like

How lovely it is there, just perfect for a relaxing break. So pleased you enjoyed, do it again soon! xxxx

1 Like

Looks lovely, how long did you stay?

1 Like

3 nights this is our last night. Just about to take the dog out for night walk, glass of wine and bed ready for reality check tomorrow morning lol. We have had the best time but Iā€™m in a bit of pain with all the walking :walking_woman:lol

3 Likes

LQ, Beautiful pics of an idyllic place. It was just what you both needed after all your recent turmoilā€¦

Lokiā€¦ l just love him and want himā€¦ that little chutchy face!!

1 Like

deleted

What a wonderful place LQ and the pictures were great .
Glad you had a good time .:slight_smile:

1 Like

Tough chutchy chit divil, you canā€™t have him hehe.

On a serious note thanks for your kind words xxxx

Lovely pictures Bev they make me wonder why we left that areaā€¦the walks along the river Wharfe are gorgeous arenā€™t they.

1 Like

There must have been a good reasonā€¦

well there wasnā€™t really Carol except I have always had a project going on and honest the barn we lived in hadnā€™t a thing that needed doingā€¦anyway I saw this house that needs just about rebuilding in the Harrogate area and fell in love with itā€¦so here I am ā€¦have to admit its gorgeous here too but I can see why Bev loved the Skipon areaā€¦it is beautiful there

It looks beautiful Queenie, and I can quite understand why you donā€™t want to leave. But you know, this well deserved break will have done you both the world of good. You so needed it after all youā€™ve been through. And you can always go back for a few days now and again, always something to look forward to!

I can empathise too with you relishing the peace, away from the noise of town living. We live on a busy main road in Devon, and quite literally only 2 miles away there is peace and solitude, with views over Dartmoor. There were good reasons for moving here all those years ago, but I didnā€™t think at the time it would be quite so permanent. We canā€™t afford to move now, so here weā€™ll stay.

1 Like

Looks fabulous. Glad you enjoyed your time away.

1 Like

Unfortunately we wonā€™t ever be able to afford to live in the country but we do intend to move eventually from the town we live in now. Itā€™s become an unpleasant place to live, too much crime and road racers. The peace and tranquility here really is another world .

Setting off home now. Its a lovely day .

4 Likes