The Rolling Stones: I Wanna Be Your Man

ORIGINAL:
The Beatles - I Wanna Be Your Man

Original

Cover

Love or Money
Billy Fury
Cover
The late great Billy Fury with a single released on the Polydor record label in 1982.

Music1 songs

Love Or Money

Billy Fury - His Wondrous Story - The Complete Collection

The late great Billy Fury with a single released on the Polydor record label in 1982.

Music1 songs

The Blackwells - Love or Money

Music1 songs

Love or Money
The Blackwells
Rock Boppinā€™ Girls, Vol. 2

kelly gordon -he ainā€™t heavy heā€™s my brother

The Hollies - He ainā€™t heavy heā€™s my brother

ā€œSupersonicā€ 1975.

Music1 songs

He Ainā€™t Heavy Heā€™s My Brother

The Hollies

The Hollies At Abbey Road 1966-1970

1 Like

ORIGINAL: The Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville

COVER: Ludichrist - Last Train To Clarksville

Original
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun

songwriters: Cyndi Lauper / Robert Hazard

and!

Music1 songs

Girls Just Want to Have Lunch ā€¦

!

COVER: Pretenders - Stop Your Sobbing

ORIGINAL: The Kinks - Stop Your Sobbing

Cover

Original

1 Like

COVER: Shinedown - Simple Man

ORIGINAL: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

COVER: The Beatles - Long Tall Sally

ORIGINAL: Little Richard - Long Tall Sally

Ma Jeunesse Fout Lā€™camp

Ma Jeunesse Fout Lā€™camp Ā· Jean-Claude Pascal Jean-Claude Pascal ā„— 2019 TP4 Music Released on: 2020-01-06 Auto-generated by YouTube.

Music1 songs

Ma Jeunesse Fout Lā€™camp

Jean-Claude Pascal

FranƧoise Hardy ā€“ Ma jeunesse fout lā€™camp

This wonderful song was composed by the author and performer Guy Bontempelli who achieved success thanks to FranƧoise Hardyā€™s interpretation of ā€œMa jeunesse fout lā€™ campā€. Bontempelli will also write several songs for big names in French song including GrĆ©co, Dalida, Nicoletta and Bardot. In 1965, he also won the grand prize of the AcadĆ©mie Charles-Cros with his first disc which included songs like ā€œVos Yeux Cachouā€ and ā€œLa Seineā€. Despite the relative success of his records, the singer-songwriter was slow to take the stage; he is literally paralyzed by stage fright. He still ended up making the Olympia in 1969. At the same time, he hosted various television shows. But Guy Bontempelli hasnā€™t recorded any new songs since 1983 and itā€™s a shame because his talent was immense.

Francoise Hardy

Frantic Elevators - Holding Back The Years

Brought to you by frantic.band - the official Frantic Elevators site.

Simply Red - Holding Back The Years (Official 4K Remaster)

Simply Redā€™s debut studio album Picture Book.

The song was a huge success for the group and quickly rose to the top of charts across the world. The single is one of two Simply Red songs (the other being their cover of ā€œIf You Donā€™t Know Me by Nowā€) to reach number one on the Billboard Hot 100.

Lyrics Holding back the years Thinking of the fear Iā€™ve had so long When somebody hears Listen to the fear thatā€™s gone Strangled by the wishes of pater Hoping for the arms of mater Get to me the sooner or later, oh Holding back the years Chance for me to escape from all I know Holding back the tears 'Cause nothing here has grown Iā€™ve wasted all my tears Wasted all those years Nothing had the chance to be good Nothing ever could, yeah, oh Iā€™ll keep holding on Iā€™ll keep holding on Iā€™ll keep holding on Iā€™ll keep holding on, so tight Alright, oh now Well, Iā€™ve wasted all my tears Wasted all of those years And nothing had the chance to be good 'Cause nothing ever could, oh yeah Oh Iā€™ll keep holding on Iā€™ll keep holding on Iā€™ll keep holding on Iā€™ll keep holding on Holding Holding Holding Holding, la-la-la, la, la-la I said, ooh, yeah Thatā€™s all I have today Itā€™s all I have to say Simply Red have over a billion hits on YouTube, have sold over 60 million albums worldwide, 5 going to number one in the UK. Their 1991 classic Stars was the best-selling album for two years running in Britain and Europe. They have had two US Billboard chart toppers with classic singles Holding Back The Years and If You Donā€™t Know Me By Now. Every Simply Red studio album has been a UK top ten (with previous release Big Love reaching number 4 in 2015). Hucknall has been the songwriter and bandleader since the beginning in 1985. #SimplyRed [#HoldingBackTheYears]

#Music1 songs

1 Like