Organic Tomatoes

Glad to hear it PK :relaxed: I didn’t for one minute think you’d poisoned your canaries, but I was puzzled how you knew :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Certainly gives new meaning to “growing organically”… :flushed:

Or, these spring to mind:

Heirloom Tomatoes

Get back to your culinary roots with heirloom tomatoes that have been passed down for generations. With a wide range of sizes and vibrant colors, heirlooms are also rich in flavor, making them one of the best tomatoes to liven up your dish. These tomatoes are a perfect addition to sandwiches and salads, make a delicious grilled or roasted side dish, and taste great raw with a drizzle of olive oil and dash of salt. Whether you like your tomatoes sweet or tangy, heirlooms have something for everyone.

1 Like

When I was young we lived in a little cottage in the country with a septic tank in a field nearby
One day it erupted and ,spread sewage all around . Wishing a week hundreds of little tomato plants gre up and grew very tall and lush until the frost came and killed them all.

1 Like

I love tomatoes, but now after this thread I am re-thinking my food options. It certainly puts a new spin on eating locally produced food…

1 Like