One Million Pounds

Have recently started watching a tv show My Lottery Dream Home it a USA based show on TLC finding it really nice and easily watchable.

The idea of the show is people who have won/come into a “life changing amount” not necessarily 1 million though.

They do for purposes of the show buy a house their dream home so my question to you all is what would you do with say a million? would you move if so to where and why? or what would you do?

3 Likes

The House is not so important to me as the Land that comes with it , a property in a small woodland , with a stream running through . A small orchard , and views looking over green fields and hills …

3 Likes

I would have moved to Australia if their restrictions allowed and started a new career as a kangaroo wool shearer. A job one can jump up and down doing with joy and happiness

You haven’t met many Kangaroos then,you would be more likely to jump and down with a broken body part.

I wallaby able to see them but only seen in zoos over here

1 Like

A wallaby would possumly be easier. :grinning:

I would give half to Mr M
Then I would pay off my childrens mortgages .

I’ve been treating myself recently , well you’re only here the once …might as well enjoy it before it’s to late.
Oh I haven’t forgotten my kiddos they have both been sorted by the bank of mum .

If I had a spare million I’d probably divvy it up between family .

1 Like

We think the same Ripple…I would give it to my kids and make sure the grandkids got some in trust too.

I would buy a property overlooking the sea,pay off family`s mortgages and put money away for the grandchildren.

You will need considerably more than one million to do that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I would pay people to finish all my projects then, focus on growing old gracefully. :smiley: