One for the men

Nothing wrong with weird! Better than being boring.:wink:
A well groomed beard is preferable to a bare chin, it doesn’t have to be dirty, I’m sure chaps on here look after theirs’ properly.

That’s because I haven’t put any on. :-p

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/smiley.gif

Simply win the lottery and your woes will be over. :-p:-p

Fear not Queenie & Tess, it’d probably clean up alright with me hosepipe and yard broom.

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0173.gif

I assume you mean that plenty of blonde females, and those of other hair colour, would be attracted by the winnings?

I’ve had one of those who ripped me off, one is enough thanks. Money cannot buy real friendships anyway, those types of friendship are not easy to find, other types are probably ten a penny! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Nit comb?

Don’t believe a word she says LQ she’s always making stuff up. :smiley:

My beard is always kept neat and tidy (No 3 on my beard trimmer). Not long enough for Tessa’s tastes, she like the Brian Blessed rhododendron type of beard :lol:

Big or small, I like them all :lol:

What, even these? :wink: :slight_smile:

Oh gawd I won’t sleep tonight now!
Where’s the laudenum?

It’s in the medicine cupboard, shall I get it for you? :wink: :slight_smile:

No need! I had a fit of the vapours and swooned. :wink:

Hope you are over it alright now, I haven’t heard that expression for years and years! :slight_smile:

Possibly because you don’t know many neo-Victorian Steampunks :wink:

I can honestly say I don’t and haven’t ever known any, it sounds rather painful to me! :wink: :slight_smile:

All down but nine. :lol:

That makes two of us.

Paco Rabanne has always been special. I particularly liked XS, although it’s a bit dated now. These days if I wear perfume it’s Wonderlust by Michael Kors, but they do some pretty nice aftershaves too.

A beard is:
Face fuzz if your very young.
Artistic if you’re highly strung
Noble if you’re nautical.
Snooty if you’re haughtical
Dirty if you wear long hair
Essential if you go round bare
And astounding if you’re 3 years old!