October 22 Snapshot Competition

I can’t see it either :worried:

Nope, me neither…

Oh how odd, it’s not there now, just a tiny blue square with a ? in it. But I could see it earlier, when Tiff first posted!

@d00d is there anything you can do? Delete and upload again, maybe?

uh oh

4 Likes

is this it!

4 Likes

Yes that’s the one I could see at first, but then it disappeared. Very odd! (not the photo, the fact it disappeared, lol)

ETA: I’ve just scrolled up, and now the original picture is back!

1 Like

They are called “cold shoes” for extra camera accessories to be added apart from the fixed one on a camera itself

3 Likes

Come on peeps get those entries in, only a week to go before the competition closes… :slightly_smiling_face:

possible due to a limited amount of options and that our female members are more interested in. I struggled to think of an alternative such as horse shoes but somewhere in our move we lost our lucky one

Come on you snappers, get snapping and get those entries in before noon on Tuesday…:slightly_smiling_face:

You’ll find or get another one. Mine is still there and since there’s one pic left for me, I’ll use it now.

Unbenannt

:wink:

3 Likes

We used to have 2 ponies a Shetland and a Shetland/Welsh cross called Tango and Pepsi. The shoe was from one of them

2 Likes

I never kept any shoes from my horse, never thought of doing it, else I’d have used those in a pic too.

1 Like

Shoes in Pickford Museum Derby

3 Likes

Come on peeps get those shoe pics in, the comp ends at noon today! :wink:

Boot and shoe… :smiley:

3 Likes

Horse-shoe doorway, old Smithy, Enniskerry, Co Wicklow.

Horse-shoe Falls, Niagara, The Americas.

4 Likes

I’ve already posted two, but here’s another. It’s from a gay pride event in London a couple of years ago.

Sorry d00d, that one’s too late as the comp ended at noon…

Competition now. closed.

The poll will be posted later today.

Many thanks for all of your entries