November 2021 Snapshot Competition

That’s really attractive Carol with the Autumn colours, reminds me of another plant that I can’t think of the name of at this minute…
There are some really excellent ones again this month…I think we need to sabotage some…need a plan first…Tis the only way of having a winning chance. :innocent:

3 Likes

Took a few round our local park this morning. This is my favourite.

10 Likes

Thank you @DianneWoollie yes you’ll have to think of a plan.

1 Like

Beach leaves up the road

8 Likes

Acer with Autumn colours

9 Likes

9 Likes

I never read your post & I should have done. I loved going to Stover & spent many happy hours bird watching there & saw some rare birds too, that you don’t often see.

Do you not go there any longer Tiff? It is such a lovely place, so peaceful you could scarcely believe you’re only a few hundred yards from a major trunk road! We don’t go as often as we used to, all depends on whether my knees are behaving or not :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Autumn trees next to a fairy castle fire station

7 Likes

7 Likes

May I just ask…is the voting done by clicking on the :heart: s of the photos you like the best?

1 Like

No @ruthio , When the comp ends I re-present the photos in a new thread with a poll attached, so then you can vote for as many as you like… :blush:

1 Like

No Ruthio, the voting is done by a poll when the competition closes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry Barry, I must have posted same time as you! :grinning:

1 Like

Oh right, thanks Barry :+1: :+1: and mags!

1 Like

Turning turning turning…

9 Likes

Absolutely last chance to get those last minute entries in folks, the competition closes at noon today!

Competition now closed!

The poll will be posted later today

Many thanks for all of your entries

Gorgeous shot! Beautiful. :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Danny :+1:

1 Like