North Shropshire by-election polls: Will Tories hold the seat at centre of sleaze scandal?

Mid pandemic with figures going bonkers, lot of other unresolved issues? Nobody in their right mind will want to take the helm. They’ll.wait until the next election and irrespective of the outcome will make a move then. Might as well let BJ carry on taking the blame for the whole goddamned awful horlicks that’s likely to be the next couple of years, then go for a proper clean out.

2 Likes

Yes, I think that’s going to be a forthcoming trend now.

1 Like

What amuses me is that the Limpdems seem to imply it was their policies that won the election for them, when in reality they were just the least of the worst on offer, hardly reason to celebrate I would have thought… :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s laughable isn’t it Barry? I think it was Mrs Thatcher who said that mid-term protest votes happen only because those Tories who use them know that when they wake the next morning the Conservatives will still be in power.

2 Likes

Do the Limp Dems have any policies?

No, of course it was only a protest vote against the Tories. A wake-up call to Boris to resign before it’s too late.

2 Likes

That’s just their spin on things, Barry, as I’m sure you know. I was surprised they only had a blue balloon to burst and didn’t bring on the and the dancing girls. :rofl: