New way of making a video

accidently deleted last post and seems it can’t delete for some reason or other or even repost in same thread. Not been able to post before due to domestic personal reasons
now I can see the errors on the video above will be able to correct next time

2 Likes

Very cool Bazza! :023:

And well done - you posted your first video :003:

Thank you sorry if i was a bit rude before all I can put it down to personal circumstances

1 Like

RealSpeed! Delighted to see you here on this side! Well done - you seemed to have got the hang of this really quickly! I also adore your video…I didn’t know a slider existed for domestic users, I always thought it was for big budget film makers. Can I ask where you got that one from?

1 Like

It’s ok Bazza I have thick skin :lol: and I agree with Pixie, you’ve done well to get the hang of it so quickly!

I hope everything is ok with you on a personal front too? Sending you *hugs just in case :hugs:

Amazon are doing a special on it for half price
Was£62.99 Deal Price £38.43 I Joined prime bought then cancelled prime and avoided delivery charges
there is others that have a slower speed than this ones slowest speed buit no remote control with them

1 Like

That is brilliant! I’m getting ideas now, but realised that the surfaces I want, aren’t smooth…like I was thinking of grass, etc. Assuming it wouldn’t work on that.

Oh you could have stayed with Prime for a month though…? For free I mean.

it is mainly for indoors and a smooth surface. Ideal for small objects. Couple of things though first the USB socket in it I had to undo the whole thing as I accidently bent it upwards and had to straighten.
Apart from that getting the object in the right place takes time - distance again from object same- speed same- focus and lighting same and smooth surface, Getting it to run in a straight line as well needs a bit of fiddling. so not somthing that can be rushed. It takes the weight of my camcorder but not tried with full DSLR camera. To run on grass lay a sheet of boarding down. you will need a small ball head to tilt the camera

Trying out these things is all part of the fun though, eh? I would be interested to see if it did take the weight of the DSLR and stayed stable.

Also…(thinking too far ahead now) what if two sliders were run with cameras, at the same time in opposite directions…what a fun effect that could make!

Yes (just saw your edit there)…the grass and board might work…

OK but let’s see a proper video actually using it.

It has to be said that you buy a lot of gadgets and produce a lot of test videos using them but what would be more interesting would be a properly finished video using these devices.

Circling a vase of flowers on your kitchen floor is all very well but how about using it while filming a Rhino? That would be really interesting

This is used mainly for product videos check them out on youtube. First of all show me a video of you riding a kangaroo. Or are you the guy who decided to have sex with a kangaroo and when asked what it was like you replied " It was ok for the first 10 yards"
Oh I did hear about when you moved into the outback. After a couple of days your phone rang and a guy on the other end welcomed you to the area and invited you to have a barbi he was throwing next week end.
You said ok I will bring the drinks , no probs plenty here already. Not only that but as much food and sex as you want.
Great you said how many will be there?
Oh just you and me the guy said

In other words don’t try joking with a joker