New to the 50s chat!

Errrmmm … why just women? This meeting place is for everyone and that even includes me (check my profile) a mere male :wink:
Anyway Chris1, welcome from this husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather, and I hope you enjoy your membership of OFF :+1:

Hello and welcome Chris

My given name is not Chris :wink:

Hi Chris. Good luck finding any amazing women on here, ‘cos non of us have found any yet :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

HEY, Sauce Box. :astonished:

Hello Chris and Welcome.

My given name is not Chris :wink:

Am I doing something wrong in my Reply posts ?? I just click on Reply right ? :thinking:

You’re replying to the wrong person. Click on the reply symbol on Chris1’s post :wink:

1 Like

Allegedly. :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Oh, ok thanks :rofl::woozy_face:

Hi Chris & Welcome To The Forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Chris … ignore the disgruntled blokes. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Welcome Chris.
Snap.
Al-Zheimer Esq. Also Knocked at this 88-year-old Doorknob.
And said.
I’m taking away your Memory.
Where are you taking it to I asked.
That Bin
So I chucked Him. In he Bin.
Now I can remember what happened 80 years ago.
As if they were. Yesterday.

Having a PMA. Is the answer To Everything.
Best Wishes 2-U . And Yours.

.

Welcome to the fun mess we call the forum, Chris!
You are obviously an intelligent gal if you are looking for the best interactions with women first. :wink:

2 Likes

So am I!!

2 Likes

Chris1

can I suggest you check the site rules as to what is allowed and not allowed.

quote “Looking forward to getting to know some amazing women** on here.” unquote

POSTING:

Contributions must be civil and tasteful. By using the forum you agree NOT to post content that:

  • is abusive, obscene, slanderous, disruptive, defamatory, hateful, profane, threatening or invades another’s privacy;
    ***promotes discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity including transgender, nationality, disability or age;
  • promotes or encourages hatred based on religious or political affiliation;
  • is unlawful, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading, or likely to deceive or mislead;
  • violates any law or regulation;
  • constitutes harassment and/or bullying;
  • can be constituted as spam, including any unauthorised advertising, promotional activity, or any other form of solicitation, whether commercial or otherwise;
  • violates the intellectual property rights of a third party or any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
  • discloses the name, address, telephone number, mobile/cell phone number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individ

Interesting. What forms of discrimination might be considered acceptable?
:man_shrugging:t2:

if you look up the rules you will find the answer

deleted by myself

Nope. Can’t see anything specific :man_shrugging:t2:

Maybe Chris would like to speak to women about womany ‘things’… :thinking:

1 Like