New member, first post.

Hello and welcome :wave:

Hello

Hope you like forum

1 Like

Thank you everyone,
I feel Iā€™m amongst friends already.
John

Donā€™t you believe it. Most of them would stab you in the back as soon as look at you. Trust nobody, and be careful what you say. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Iā€™m used to that, I used to work in an office! :grinning:

1 Like

Harbal has an unusual sense of humour, Serpoā€¦just sayinā€™. We are all nice here :smiley: Welcome :wave:

2 Likes

Thanks
I have been told that about myself as well on a few occasions. :grin:

Well you have yet to come across PixieKnuckles. She ainā€™t called Knuckles for nothing. :grimacing:

lol, it gets better by the minute.

Excuuuuuse me! Casting asshperā€¦asparrrā€¦asterperationsā€¦ruining my reputation. Iā€™m a lovely person, Serpo, donā€™t you listen to him :018:

1 Like

All people are lovely, itā€™s society that taints the few who are not.

1 Like

This is very trueā€¦and itā€™s those few that society remembers, not the lovely people who do good things and make the world a happier place.

1 Like

Actually, Serpo, she is. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ya big sook! :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Hi and welcome Serpo. We are a good bunch here.- even me, the grumpy old Scotsman.

Herbal is a norty boi.

Oh Iā€™m confused, so sure Iā€™d said welcome to you @Serpo, but canā€™t see my post here :thinking:
Anyway, welcome Serpo, I think youā€™re going to fit right in here :blush:

Edit: This is why I couldnā€™t find my post - itā€™s because you started two threads, you norty boy :upside_down_face:

ā€˜Ullo Johnā€¦ gotta a new motor? Now donā€™t tell meā€¦ but is your surname Smith? :laughing:
Welcome to our world!

1 Like

Hi
yes sorry, I thought I messed up the first post but it was pending approval.