Neighbours Finishes

Yay … Sandy and Benny … used to watch that after school.

1 Like

Didn’t we all?
Some people just don’t like to admit it :wink:

1 Like

Can’t get Bruce’s video from the first post to work.
It just says . . . “This video is Private.”
What’s that all about? :thinking:

I was an avid watcher of neighbours in my young years, I loved Scott and Charlene and Madge and Harold Bishop and I was a huge fan of Charlene, Kylie Minogue. I remember wishing I had her hair, all wavy and lovely. If it was back then I’d be right fed up it was ending but now I’m not bothered as I haven’t watched it in years.

End of an era for hardcore Neighbours fans.

It might be restricted because it contains spoilers for the show which was broadcast last night here but not overseas. (I don’t know if that is the case)

Oh, Ok, thanks Bruce.

I remember ‘Home and Away’ - saw a few episodes and was rather shocked that so many of the older school children were obviously bed hopping and no-one seemed to mind!

Don’t remember ‘Neighbours’ at all.

Wasn’t there a prison one as well - or did I just make that up?

Prisoner Cell block H or just Prisoner in Oz.
Essential viewing for my BH’s mother apparently.

If you mean an Australian one, there was Prisoner (I think it was renamed in the UK and USA) but that ended decades ago (1980s 1990s?). The star of that died fairly recently - Pat the Rat comes to mind but that might be wrong.

two similar replies.I wonder what the Bots will make of that ?

Sorry, didn’t see your post until after I replied. I think we posted at the same time.

1 Like

“Prisoner: Cell Block H”. It won an award for the ‘Most Moving Scenery’! :smiley:

1 Like

yea for sure but don’t like the look of that twitch - that would definitely put me off!

1 Like

please don’t send it back either!! - there is some great Indigenous stuff coming out now try Mystery Road if you can get it - thrilling ; demanding and the rest - west meets blackfella [I have Indigenous authority to use the term just in case?]

1 Like

That’s the one. Thank you Smiffy and Bruce. Liked it when it first began but - like many others - it ran out of steam and went straight down silly street.

1 Like

Thanks but …

says: Sorry, Mystery Road is not available on British Netflix . We check Netflix hundreds of times a day, so you can check back regularly to see when it appears for streaming.

I would miss it like having a hole in the head.

1 Like

Never watched it.

Me neither.

Never watched it either.