My Furboy Kodi Poorly again :-(

Great news Queenie, so pleased little Kodi is feeling better today . :slight_smile:

That is brilliant for you, LQ.
It’s horrible when your pet is ill and they can’t tell you how they feel.

I am so glad Kodi is a little better today, Queenie, and hope he continues to improve.

Lots of hugs to both of you.

Great news L Q , our pets are so much part of our family, when they’re ill it’s so very very alarming,xx

Best wishes to you and Kodi.

So pleased for you… well done little Kodi xx

Such good news, LQ. They do give us scares every now and then.

Nothing better than that wagging tail :-D!

By the way, I went to your bio page to find this thread quickly. What a beautiful photo of you!

Oh, thank you Mom, now I need to go and look what picture I have on there, I forgot lol.

Yes his wagging tail has caused a huge smile upon my face today for sure. When I say ‘walkies’ he’s getting excited again, even if it is only for a short walk for the old man it still makes my day. God knows how we dog and cat lovers love our pets.

So glad he has bounced back. Pets are such a worry aren’t they.

Great news, LQ!

I am so happy to hear that he has improved…they are our family,…bless his little heart, I would love to see a pic of him…give him a big :hug:from me.

Thank you, here is our fur boy. Precious

He is gorgeous!

PS: have sent you a PM.

just responded xx

Little sweetheart, Queenie.

Are his front legs bandaged?

Not now but they were when his cushins was at its worst, he had dreadful skin irritation and vet told me to cover them . We’ve taken them off now as his skin problem isn’t so bad just now.

Bless his little heart…did you say how old he was?

Oh, I see.
I probably noticed because my old gal has some sort of growth on one knee, and sometimes she chews at it, so she wears a light bandage when she chews, too. :slight_smile:

13 October gone :cry:

13, wow!..he is so precious to you…I pray his health continue to improve…Love also will keep him going, which you have plenty of…